What's new

Scooter Girls

1.jpeg

As a side note, it is getting increasingly difficult to find new scooter girls. There is lots and lots of repost but new content seems rare.

I don't understand the allure of posting the same/similar photos over and over. :lurk

Last edited:
I don't understand the posting the same/similar photos over and over. :lurk
Allow me to explain: let's say a pretty girl lives down the block from you. She walks past your house everyday on her way to the beach. After you've seen her go by a couple hundred times... do you still look when she passes? :-)

If you don't, this may not be the thread for you. Cool thing about these forums: you don't have to read every thread. I kinda figure the world is like a big ol' art museum - you get to enjoy the pretty things around you. Doesn't mean you covet them or want to take them home. Some things make you smile from the inside. And if you don't care for that, you can go to the library. Or, go to the park and feed the pigeons. I'm kidding... don't feed the pigeons; it makes them dependent and they'll crap on your bike if its parked nearby.

Long way to say: you get to look if you want, don't have to if you don't want. If an image here is a rerun, but you didn't see it before... it's new to you!

Oh, and have you ever tried a bite of milk chocolate to go with your popcorn? One bite of chocolate for every 5 to 7 bites of popcorn.

just feels like ground hog day with the same pic , over and over.

now , a pretty girl in a different outfit or different scooter, sure I'd look twice

no worries

carry on
:lurk

Top Bottom Back Refresh