What's new

Scooter Pics.

IMG_20231216_130323389.jpg

Burgman 200, for a diversion from all those lovely Vespa images...

I almost bought a used B200 @ Big#1 dealer in Birmingham. They wanted too much for it though...lucky for me. Could have gotten a new one for just a couple hundred more.
That was back when I had the Liberty and was putting around everywhere with it. And of course it's the right color there Capt'n!!!!!!!

I almost bought a used B200 @ Big#1 dealer in Birmingham. They wanted too much for it though...lucky for me. Could have gotten a new one for just a couple hundred more.
That was back when I had the Liberty and was putting around everywhere with it. And of course it's the right color there Capt'n!!!!!!!
Dark blue... before I bought that Vespa GTS in 2020 (blu energia), the closest was that Aqua Teal & Silver Harley... and now, the last 3 bikes have been dark blue. I was looking for one that matched my eyes, but I couldn't find anything in blood-shot.

Ok, one more. Have been having a blast on rides and grabbing tags. Along the way there is always things of interest or beauty (besides myself and scooters).
This scooter is Stitch(the little blue alien) and the light colored one is Cara.
20240316-121227-HDR.jpg

Top Bottom Back Refresh