What's new

Seems a little quiet in here....

Then of course there is NOT FRAGILE. that would be YAMAHA.

1668284075690.png

1668284370219.png

I’d love a EXCF500.
Dont know myself, KTM & BMW just leave me cold. its not the reliability thing with the KTM its just .... Well i can not say what it is in a word.
Yet Husqvarna and Even husaberg back in the day, all apealed but KTm & BMW. No! Not for Matty i am afraid .

Last edited:
I’d love a EXCF500.
Me too. I'm getting bored with this Aprilia reliability. In 10 years, the only thing I've had to replace is the electric fan, and the battery.

20210606_153636.jpg

Just kidding. The real reason I want to change to the EXC-F is off road capability. I've taken the modified 750 on quite a bit of trails, including mild single track, but it's 425 lbs or so. That's a real handful when things get rocky. My wife rides a DR350, so we are mismatched everywhere we go.

I'm searching for a 2013-2015 KTM 500 EXC-F with 2 sets of wheels; dirt and supermoto. I do a fair amount of canyon carving, so the supermoto wheels would be the priority. I can always put some all terrain tires on the 17" wheels if need be.

1668440338326.png

Then of course there is NOT FRAGILE. that would be YAMAHA.

1668284075690.png

1668284370219.png
My WR450 needs an updated oil pump and a nozzle added to the engine to improve oiling to the wrist pin. My FZ09 is known for exploding clutch baskets. 😂 They've all got faults.

Dont know myself, KTM & BMW just leave me cold. its not the reliability thing with the KTM its just .... Well i can not say what it is in a word.
Yet Husqvarna and Even husaberg back in the day, all apealed but KTm & BMW. No! Not for Matty i am afraid .
BMW doesn't appeal to me either. They don't make a dirt bike, and the boxer engine just doesn't work for me.

I do have to admit the the old RFS KTM's that I'm fond of are basically Husaberg engines. So maybe that'll stroke your fire a bit. 😁

Top Bottom Back Refresh