What's new

Tune ECU: How Well Does It View On Smart Phone w/ 65 yo Eyes? Or Do I Need a Tablet?

morsetaper2

Member Number
To clarify... I used Tune ECU years ago when it was freeware and was computer based and used my laptop computer. Was able to resolve a CEL and verify my throttle bodies were synched, and a couple other checks just poking around my bikes ECU w/ the SW. That was all I used it for.

Nowadays it's android based, n/a for laptop use. While I have a "larger viewable area" android phone, is the viewable area of a "larger Android phone" sufficient enough to view on, and and use the software for what I need to do? I won't be doing any sort of fuel mapping or tuning at all. At the moment my 2006 Triumph D675 has a CEL. I highly suspect it is due to the exhaust flapper valve/cable as the servo motor is not cycling like it normally does. I would like to resolve this.

So asking all who are using TuneECU and you have "older eyes"... Is it easy enough to use on an android phone? Or should I get an android tablet. Like I said, no fuel map work, or custom tuning. Strictly want to solve a CEL issue, verify TB's are synched, maintence use, etc.

Thanks!

Top Bottom Back Refresh