What's new
  • If you don't frequent the chat forum, make sure you read this post regarding land usage. It would be great if we could get everybody to send a comment in before Oct 7th!

Two Strokes

CaribooBC

Member Number
Pics and discussion of your favourite oil burner
CCA48FF8-4742-437B-9941-445BEB24A524.jpeg
4C65F1A3-BEE9-4FEB-A399-607FF89C9D6C.jpeg

busa1300

Member Number
I'll start off with this....all my pics are on another computer that has locked up

Front to back...
RGV250 VJ21SP / RGV250 VJ22SP / RGV250 VJ23SP / RS250 Challenge Cup / RGV250 VJ22 project....now sold and in California
full.jpg

And in some mags....UK magazines.... Very few in the States mess with these things, so they are rarely seen out in public

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Last edited:

Simmons1

Member Number
I want to be you when I grow up. You have an outstanding collection of two strokes.

Last edited:

busa1300

Member Number
I want to be you when I grow up. You have an outstanding collection of two strokes.
I wouldn't wish that torture on anyone.
But since I have survived those somewhat insane points in time, life is pretty good at the moment :beer

I like your GT. I loved the one I had and was planning on building a Cafe version from a pile of parts I had....but gave up on the idea after I finished my RZV.

My 72 back in 2014 at the Chicago Motoblat event
This pic was on the Motoblat web site for years

full.jpg

Last edited:

Simmons1

Member Number
I wouldn't wish that torture on anyone.
But since I have survived those somewhat insane points in time, life is pretty good at the moment :beer

I like your GT. I loved the one I had and was planning on building a Cafe version from a pile of parts I had....but gave up on the idea after I finished my RZV.

My 72 back in 2014 at the Chicago Motoblat event
This pic was on the Motoblat web site for years
Mine has been a fun bike to have. Not much of my stuff is stock or original. I just can't seem to have a two stroke without chambers on it. LOL

Top Bottom