What's new

What music are you listening to, today.

Sat down and learned to play this song this evening. Groovy little bass line

I was drinking coffee at a waffle house in Akron and someone left a sunday paper. I checked out the classifieds to find an El Camino listing with a picture of a caravan. The rest is history. My mom later became friends with one of their mothers.

I remember watching most of Woodstock 99 on a chipped cable box. There was a dust storm happening in the Phoenix metro while Limp Bizkit was doing their thing.

I was drinking coffee at a waffle house in Akron and someone left a sunday paper. I checked out the classifieds to find an El Camino listing with a picture of a caravan. The rest is history. My mom later became friends with one of their mothers.
Are you saying you bought an Elky from one of those guys and y'all's mom's became friends?

Are you saying you bought an Elky from one of those guys and y'all's mom's became friends?
The black keys bought a classified ad in the paper. They put in a picture of a dodge caravan under an El Camino listing. This was a publicity stunt for their upcoming record. I had no idea! I found out a few weeks later. Then the classified ad made sense.

About 6 yrs later my mom became friends with one of their moms.

I kinda liked the Black Keys. I lived in Akron and Akron band.

So many people called the newspaper about the false ad...the paper had to write an article...genius!

The black keys bought a classified ad in the paper. They put in a picture of a dodge caravan under an El Camino listing. This was a publicity stunt for their upcoming record. I had no idea! I found out a few weeks later. Then the classified ad made sense.

About 6 yrs later my mom became friends with one of their moms.

I kinda liked the Black Keys. I lived in Akron and Akron band.
I know the album cover you're talking about, but I never knew about the ad. That's awesome 😁

Top Bottom Back Refresh