What's new

What music are you listening to, today.

Ahem, lots of good things in Texas

1716313554248.png
I bet majority of those ladies aren't originally from there. That state blows because OK sucks.

Pantera are from Arlington. They were great! The reunion isn't the same without Dime and Vinny.

Last edited:
James rocks! Kirk wah wahs was cool and well...Napster ....Creeping death is of my all time favorites. Down picking James fucking kicks ass . Master And creeping death is Metallica.....Trapped under ice!
Didya see Cliff on bass? I think this was the tour where he died not too long after the Toronto concert.

ZZ Top were great, too. Outside of music, there is not much to love about that state, unfortunately. You go to the "wrong" church, you'll be ostracized. Come from the Best (West) Coast and most of the small minded folk will avoid contact. If you don't echo in their chamber, you'll be ostracized. The authoritarian religious wackos run the state. Thankfully it's only a matter of time before that state's political color climate shifts.

This band is from Dallas. The singer, unfortunately, passed away during the COVID-19 years. They were on a streak to greatness.

ZZ Top were great, too. Outside of music, there is not much to love about that state, unfortunately. You go to the "wrong" church, you'll be ostracized. Come from the Best (West) Coast and most of the small minded folk will avoid contact. If you don't echo in their chamber, you'll be ostracized. The authoritarian religious wackos run the state. Thankfully it's only a matter of time before that state's political color climate shifts.

This band is from Dallas. The singer, unfortunately, passed away during the COVID-19 years. They were on a streak to greatness.

If you don't echo in their chamber you'll ostracized...yet , you want to change their minds so they'll echo you?

Come on, buddy. Things ain't gotta be that way. We can all get along without forcing someone to change their life in order to do what someone we think they should be doing. That's authoritarianism!

It's ok to be different. There's enough room here for everyone to live the life they want. Nobody needs to be changing anyone.

If you don't echo in their chamber you'll ostracized...yet , you want to change their minds so they'll echo you?

Come on, buddy. Things ain't gotta be that way. We can all get along without forcing someone to change their life in order to do what someone we think they should be doing. That's authoritarianism!

It's ok to be different. There's enough room here for everyone to live the life they want. Nobody needs to be changing anyone.
It didn't matter to them I voted the same way or was into the same shit. All they saw was somebody from WA and things went from there. I didn't go to church either. I do try to get along. It's when the rest go about treating me like some kind of leper that irritates me. That's when I become antagonistic and turn against them. I often got followed by TXDPS and county sherrifs for some reason. Whatever. Waste all that gas.

As stated, the large metropolitan areas are fine. It's the smaller towns where you'll find the small mindedness if you're around long enough. Glad I left.

Back to the music!

Came up with funky walking bass line for this one. Fun little groove. "FBI agents hiding in your pine trees" always makes me chuckle 😁

Top Bottom Back Refresh