What's new

Yamaha WR250R Threadfest

PUPPY THREAD!!!!!

1920264_789939941019805_1907525426_n.jpg

What's your guys plan for ADVrider proper? Gonna stick around for a while and see how it shakes out?
Any of you guys not "supporters"?

I just looked at the site, being logged out...holy shit its a damned billboard now.

Got some good ole CSM ads up in Ride reports.
then there are ads every second post!

WTF?
Baldy HAS to be furious, and i'm hearing indications thats the case.
Rudy and vertical scrote can suck my ass.

I've been slowly scrubing my more personal content, stuff i had posted behind the registration barrier, i imagine at some point that will get opened or breached.

Screenshot (93).png

I just looked at the site, being logged out...holy shit its a damned billboard now.

WTF?

I've been slowly scrubing my more personal content, stuff i had posted behind the registration barrier, i imagine at some point that will get opened or breached.

Screenshot (93).png

I’ve never been a supporter. Not that I’ve never supported forums, just haven’t that one.
I just ignore the ads.

Back on topic here just for fun, I had a WRR for three seasons and its been really great BUT for the riding I am rrally enjoying with a few buddies it lacks horsepower to get up some bigger climbs and when the trail turns to knarl. Its perfect for solo trips fully loaded with camping gear and will get you where you want to go. For reference the trips whee I found it lacking I was riding with a crew all on pumpkin 450 and 500’s and all carrying multiday camping and gear.
Oh mine’s fer sale….. :deal

WTF?

Screenshot (93).png
Adblock plus for chrome. Not a supporter and I don’t see any of that crap.

DUCATI FTW

ScreenHunter_2170 Feb. 04 16.56.jpg

Top Bottom Back Refresh