What's new

Yamaha WR250R Threadfest

Fallacy

Do I have the correct ratio of Bacon to Venison on these deer tenders ?

1672280299896.png

all packed and ready for the freezer

1672280413079.png

Has your doctor cleared you to ride murdercycles again?
Sorta. I can do it, but he recommends I give it up, primarily he does not want me breaking the leg that has the 11mm DIA rod in it.

Doc said that could be real bad situation, cause the Tibia has fused to the TI by now , down the length ( 390mm ) of the rod

Last edited:
Sorta. I can do it, but he recommends I give it up, primarily he does not want me breaking the leg that has the 11mm DIA rod in it.

Doc said that is real bad situation, cause the Tibia has fused to the TI by now , down the length ( 390mm ) of the rod

Tough call. Staying more safe ('ish) vs doing what's good for the soul.
I slowed down after hitting 30, as the body takes so much longer to deal with injuries and heal. Has worked well this far, knock on wood.

Doc said that could be real bad situation, cause the Tibia has fused to the TI by now , down the length ( 390mm ) of the rod
Probably sacrilege in this post but less dirt more blacktop. You typically hit the ground a lot less riding blacktop than riding dirt.

Downside is all the smartphone-zombies and others.
You say that but it seems like you guys only riding dirt seem to get hurt much more frequently than the people I know that ride more blacktop than dirt.

I commuted daily in all kinds of weather for 25 years in an almost 8 million person metro mess. If you stay alert its not a big deal. I was in no accidents in almost 200,000 metro commuting miles. I can also get to country roads in about 10 minutes where there is very little traffic of any kind. Places like this:

1672409680646.png

1672409708561.png

You say that but it seems like you guys only riding dirt seem to get hurt much more frequently than the people I know that ride more blacktop than dirt.

I commuted daily in all kinds of weather for 25 years in an almost 8 million person metro mess. If you stay alert its not a big deal. I was in no accidents in almost 200,000 metro commuting miles. I can also get to country roads in about 10 minutes where there is very little traffic of any kind. Places like this:

1672409680646.png

1672409708561.png

+1 on staying alert all the time. All incidents this far has been created by my own mistakes...
Only been hit once on a bike, and that was by another motorcycle (rear-ending).

Got a rod in my leg last year and my doctor said ride off road all I wanted to and he had 2 kids to put through college.

Top Bottom Back Refresh