What's new

Yamaha WR250R Threadfest

1681523472048.png

Oh yeah

Amazon has a sale on a nice EV, RM yellow bike, perfect for a young Canadian

I guess one of those would be ok for a kid as the won't get far from the house. I am not ready for the lack of range provided by an electric bike.

Reactions: MVI
I took a EV from HERTZ in JAN in BWI -- what a crappy rental , wont do that again.

Looks tasty but a little too healthy. LOL

Chicken quesadillas and home made apple pie for desert here.

that sounds nice too.

we both had some lay's chips later tonight to offset the goodness...

I guess one of those would be ok for a kid as the won't get far from the house. I am not ready for the lack of range provided by an electric bike.

I've never seen a power pole at the top of engineer pass...

so now let it be known in the year 2023:

In October 2019, U.S. National Geodetic Survey and National Institute of Standards and Technology announced their joint intent to retire the U.S. survey foot, with effect from the end of 2022. The fathom in U.S. Customary units is thereafter defined based on the International 1959 foot, giving the length of the fathom as exact 1.8288 meters in the United States as well

I felt this place would get super busy after the TacoTongueLashing over there.
😜

I felt this place would get super busy after the TacoTongueLashing over there.
😜
It won't get busy here until that thread gets shut down. With moderation being more heavy handed over there now, I'm surprised that thread hasn't been shut down or moved to the basement.

It won't get busy here until that thread gets shut down. With moderation being more heavy handed over there now, I'm surprised that thread hasn't been shut down or moved to the basement.

I put up a new electric ring camera today, kinda thought about an e bike, then decided it was not worth the ban LOL

Guessing this is the best food at Philly's Terminal F food court

Philly cheese steak egg rolls

PXL_20230501_170541724.jpg

Top Bottom Back Refresh