What's new

Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival 2023

^Great write up on the BMW 310. I am the same size as you and found the 310 a hoot to ride. I had one from my dealer for a day to use and it was fun.
The seats on all but a few motorcycles are bad IMHO and most need work or replacing. I don't know why the designers insist on 2x6 planks.... 🥴

^Great write up on the BMW 310. I am the same size as you and found the 310 a hoot to ride. I had one from my dealer for a day to use and it was fun.
The seats on all but a few motorcycles are bad IMHO and most need work or replacing. I don't know why the designers insist on 2x6 planks.... 🥴
I own 5 bikes. Four of them came with seats that sucked. I replaced the seat or put a seat cushion on them.

Yes the 310 was a fun ride as I expected it would be. I knew the seat sucked from sitting on it in the showroom. I think a simple seat pad would make a big difference.

I did one last demo ride. I wasn't planning on it but a guy asked me if I rode the 450ss. I told him the riding position was too extreme for me. He told me he had one and the engine was awesome and that there was a Naked version coming out with that engine so I rode it. He was right. The engine rocked. It would leave a Ninja 400 in the dust and maybe even beat my Versys 650. I saw 90+ on the speedo during the ride:ricky:ricky:ricky

PA060004.JPG

It would make a great track bike but it's too uncomfortable for me for a street bike.

CFmoto really seems to have stepped up and jumped ahead of the other Chinese manufacturers in the USA. They seem to have really expanded their dealer network and the fact that they have a demo team says a lot.

Top Bottom Back Refresh