What's new

Best Motorcycle Videos on YouTube

I think that crap was edited out of this video

Hey going green gives an excuse for the behavior. I thought the 605 minibike crowd was nuts. E bike scene looks like GTA 6

Yeah, I saw that one shortly after he uploaded it. I don't subscribe to his channel but I think he's a decent kid. He's a high schooler somewhere in the San Fernando Valley and is more like an e-bike Brian_636. His huge gatherings bring out all kinds of foolios who aren't doing that community any favors. His gathering of idiots definitely did something to upset the Blood.

Yeah, I saw that one shortly after he uploaded it. I don't subscribe to his channel but I think he's a decent kid. He's a high schooler somewhere in the San Fernando Valley and is more like an e-bike Brian_636. His huge gatherings bring out all kinds of foolios who aren't doing that community any favors. His gathering of idiots definitely did something to upset the Blood.
Well compared to 605....I do not have to watch the minibikes. The sound of 300 built thumpers for over an hour is glorious. Both types of ride outs are crazy. But there does seem to be more unity in the minibike scene. And probably a much greater range in age of riders. Too many youngins without some wisdom is a bad mix. There was big ride outs in Ohio on the week ends. I never would join any. But the next Monday ride to work always seemed their was more cage rage directed to the sole moto commuter. So I despise street take overs. It takes alot of time from proper enthusiasts to fix the damage.I get more of a kick out of it when it is bicycle ride outs. At least human power is used.

Top Bottom Back Refresh