What's new

Best Motorcycle Videos on YouTube

That's really cool! That must be really neat to ride in those conditions while staying comfortable.
He uses studded tires as well. If I remember correctly, the cold air in AK is dry. I wish it was the case here in PA. MI has that cold dry air if I remember correctly. However, MI uses a fuck-ton of road salt and brine water.

I would definitely want studded tires on a klr! But I never used anything for traction except shifting my weight back on hills. I kinda miss it. Slush sucked because it was wet and cold.

I'm not fucking with ice, snow, or conditions where road salt and brine water are going to be overused. Luckily the Strom doesn't have any chrome from what I can tell. The chain, however, had some splotches of rust before I was able to scrub that shit off and reapply a layer of Motul chain paste.

Didn't realize the Brah's bike was such a deathtrap. It's amazing it's holding together the way he rides it.

That video reminds me of the guy that rehabbed Sub D's bike and the Harley dealership that fixed up million dollar bogans bike. They all say "oh my God, I can't believe the condition of this bike" and I'm like, have you not seen what these guys do with their rides? I'm surprised they aren't worse!

That video reminds me of the guy that rehabbed Sub D's bike and the Harley dealership that fixed up million dollar bogans bike. They all say "oh my God, I can't believe the condition of this bike" and I'm like, have you not seen what these guys do with their rides? I'm surprised they aren't worse!
I'm even more surprised the Brah is less mechanically inclined than I. He has a barn full of bikes he, his siblings, and dad all own. Have you seen some of the "hot" chicks he uses as backpacks at times? He's had some lookers for sure but his definition of "hot" differs from mine.

I'm even more surprised the Brah is less mechanically inclined than I. He has a barn full of bikes he, his siblings, and dad all own. Have you seen some of the "hot" chicks he uses as backpacks at times? He's had some lookers for sure but his definition of "hot" differs from mine.
I haven't watched a ton of his stuff but I'll keep an eye out. He is a much more interesting character than I initially thought 😁

I haven't watched a ton of his stuff but I'll keep an eye out. He is a much more interesting character than I initially thought 😁
Gixxer Brah is definitely interesting. He has more riding ability than the common Gixxer/street bike rider. There are some videos of him at a track. Dude got dominated by everyone.

Top Bottom Back Refresh