What's new

Best Motorcycle Videos on YouTube

Gixxer Brah is definitely interesting. He has more riding ability than the common Gixxer/street bike rider. There are some videos of him at a track. Dude got dominated by everyone.
The track days with Yammie was pretty entertaining, I think both of them got a lot out of it. Despite him being a less than stellar track rider I was really impressed with how he handled the back tire coming out on him towards the end of one of the videos.

That and him understanding that although he prefers stunt riding, the go fast stuff is what gets the views seems to show he's a pretty intelligent dude who's completely aware of his situation and the associated risks.

I just hope we don't see the day where it catches up to him and turns into the literal squid everyone thinks he is.

With all that I should probably post one of my faves, I miss the old Sub D doing hilariously ill advised stuff 😁

I watched that video a while back. I was laughing. I ride all bikes but my wife's stock ct200exv tac black would have annihilated that shit. So would an ex250r with a decent rider.

I watched that video a while back. I was laughing. I ride all bikes but my wife's stock ct200exv tac black would have annihilated that shit. So would an ex250r with a decent rider.
I love that anything would have done better going up there but they somehow made it happen. Such a funny video!

The track days with Yammie was pretty entertaining, I think both of them got a lot out of it. Despite him being a less than stellar track rider I was really impressed with how he handled the back tire coming out on him towards the end of one of the videos.

That and him understanding that although he prefers stunt riding, the go fast stuff is what gets the views seems to show he's a pretty intelligent dude who's completely aware of his situation and the associated risks.

I just hope we don't see the day where it catches up to him and turns into the literal squid everyone thinks he is.
He's the one who filmed a cannonball run from Colorado Springs to Denver in 20mins. That video got him a ton of attention. YT yanked the video due to reasons. Lame! He's the only one of his type who truly understands it's usually the rider's fault when something goes haywire. He isn't one to go full retard when a vehicle turns in front of him. There's another video of a squid missile crashing into him and having the audacity to demand Brah pay for his damaged bike.

With all that I should probably post one of my faves, I miss the old Sub D doing hilariously ill advised stuff 😁

I've been up there before on a quad almost 26 years ago. Another former great riding trail was one several that led up to the weather station on top of Thompson Peak in Scottsdale, AZ. My cousins (JJ was part of it), some of their friends, and I took an entire weekend exploring various abandoned mines, abandoned ranches, and other spots along the way. We were all on quads. One of their friends got bit by a diamondback rattlesnake when he was inside of an abandoned mine shaft. Since we were in the Boy Scouts at the time, we knew how to handle the situation. We were laughing about it 15mins after. There used to be about a dozen trails going up there. All but one has been shut down due to development.

I miss the days when nobody had a cell phone. It was just you, nature, and a small amount of dread if something went terribly wrong.

He's the one who filmed a cannonball run from Colorado Springs to Denver in 20mins. That video got him a ton of attention. YT yanked the video due to reasons. Lame! He's the only one of his type who truly understands it's usually the rider's fault when something goes haywire. He isn't one to go full retard when a vehicle turns in front of him. There's another video of a squid missile crashing into him and having the audacity to demand Brah pay for his damaged bike.
I saw that one too before it got taken down, I know that stretch of road pretty well and what he did was no small feat!

I'll have to check out the other one you mentioned when someone ran into him, I think I've seen it pop up a time or two.

I saw that one too before it got taken down, I know that stretch of road pretty well and what he did was no small feat!

I'll have to check out the other one you mentioned when someone ran into him, I think I've seen it pop up a time or two.
I'm also familiar with that stretch. It takes about an hour and a half in normal traffic.

Does this electric unicycle count as a motorcycle?

No...my tomos moped is 10x the motorcycle vs motorized unicycle. My golden bullet is a snow beast and one of the slickest 25mph rides of any dam bike I owned.

However I do have a few e-scooted that are a blast but kinda dangerous...and I found a skate park not too far away.

Ok i Admit it snap me off by the neck look in there and it will say like in a stick of Blackpool rock TRIUMPH.
I love them all always have ok the twins shake you to bits at times but are still Awesome. The triples well they are awesome always have been always will be so glad i was a part of the triple thing right from 18 years old in 1976 with my first 1970 T150 then in 79 my 1975 T150v , even today i got a T150 and a hinkley 900 triple still triumph still Triple still IMO Awesome with a soundtrack i love now as much as then.
I have waffled enough. no Talk of triumphs and certainly triples can ignore the most famous Trident of all time slippery Sam a bike we all love here is his story.

Last edited:
Top Bottom Back Refresh