What's new

Best Motorcycle Videos on YouTube

I found this channel yrs ago researching klr reviews
Rosie has been everywhere.
And a great motorcyclists.

All you at your height. I would like to to ride a super tenere just once. The DL1000 actually intimidated me at 1st.....rode to work everyday since march.
I was tiptoeing while sitting on a Triumph Tiger 1200 GT Pro. Not sure if the suspension was set at the highest or what. If not, I suppose that bike is marketed toward giants.

I was tiptoeing while sitting on a Triumph Tiger 1200 GT Pro. Not sure if the suspension was set at the highest or what. If not, I suppose that bike is marketed toward giants.
Rxv550 has 39.5in seat height. I would park next to curbs.

Nothing that a handy-dandy steppy stool couldn't solve!
Those dam unicorn rxv bikes need a wad a cash and arms and shoulders made of iron....275lbs and 70hp plus. Mine collects dust! The seat height was the least of the issues! The twin exhaust heated the seat like a frying pan! Hard to believe it is a 2007 with crazy tech...titanium valves! I hope to cash in one day on remember when bikes were evil. Actually it wasn't that bad. Had kinda of an angry dog rev out and exhaust sound. A stroker drz would be a better bike for the street. And a ported yz250 would be better in the dirt. Ha and none will climb a log/chip pile like a tw or coleman though.

Speaking of tw.ha only dub riders know how easy and wicked it is! Wifes coleman is a close 2nd with 10x the rodeo action. But has out climbed the dub on short vertical step ups.

Where is the PBR wrap?
I dont think uncle Ron was there that day. But his would be the screaming eagle. The gasgas was suppose to be temporary while sourcing parts for the eagle. The maico..kostel is the video. I would luv to have that bike in my collection. I think 13-15k for a 700cc smoker.

There is a moto cop course thingy happening within 80mi of where I live in the next couple of months. Unfortunately my schedule is already full. Plus the 4 day course is pretty damn pricey. I'm sure it's worth it!

Top Bottom Back Refresh