What's new

Best Motorcycle Videos on YouTube

I caught this video the other day. Scoop up those evo bikes while you can. The price will go up. Alot of the magic was lost in the twin cams. I preferred the 1st years 96 delphi bikes for twin cams. Ditching the aircooled sportster was a wrong move for harley. The great bikes were pre 99 for big twins and the 99-03 sportys were solid bikes. Demonsrow hammered it out and called it like it is.

I still dig old motors like the Shovelhead and Panhead. To me, those were the ones that got my attention when I was a young punk kid in the LA burbs. HD have really lost their way. They don't care since they'll get their continuous bailouts as long as they keep up that woke garbage ESG score.

Rumor has it Polaris/Indian has gone woke. I hope it's only a dastardly rumor.

I have no answers. But you can build the old bikes any way you want. I think there is more to the mess than we know. Look at nike and $300 shoes. The nikes dont cut it for job safety to justify the price and look at the demographics of who can afford their product. Nike self cancelled itself by pandering to an inclusive group for decades. Now nikes best interest is destroy itself and start over. Vans use to cost more than nike air force. Of course I wanted vans. But DC, Airwalk and Nice competed. Eventually I walked out with what walked the best.

Part of the adv community is kinda jumping to the same inclusive tactics and playing ignorant of their role. I wont mention who is the most damaging but sooner or later this could backfire some. When I worked at a hd dealer there was a letter that said make the customer feel cool. I about went nuts....cool cant be bought or sold! The other letter was an in dealer daycare for the parents to spend more time with the chrome consultant. This was over a decade ago.

To stay on topic...is the honda xr150l. This is a bike for everyone. And budget minded riders will have a similiar clone. Honda knew the world was changing and needed a product for all riders.

That Birch guy got a sweet ass deal on his DRZ400.
Hmm haven't kept up. But I still have my 2nd drzsm with tons of "stories". I took the the wife on the Akron interstate exit round about ride around 2012? She was impressed. That is why the klr came to be....wound out thumpers. Ha now I have to go to the vortex. I had a 1st year 2005 way before jake the gardensnake

Those tracks at a1a leaving the south turn in daytona! I pump wheelied 5th for 200ft at.....mph

Even when I rode bicycles, I could never hold a wheelie for longer than 20 or so feet. I sure as shit can't do it on a motorcycle. Not about to try. I dropped my bike earlier today while setting down the kickstand. Heel of my left boot got caught and down we both went.

Here's some KLR food for thought!

Even when I rode bicycles, I could never hold a wheelie for longer than 20 or so feet. I sure as shit can't do it on a motorcycle. Not about to try. I dropped my bike earlier today while setting down the kickstand. Heel of my left boot got caught and down we both went.

Here's some KLR food for thought!

Ohh no!
I'm 5'9 and can flatfoot everything but my skyscraper rxv550. But the s model is intriguing! I almost rode a 1/2 mile wheely on a bicycle 20 some years ago. A pump wheelie is different than a true wheelie. You use a bump or a down hill with a weight transfer with loading the suspension before the hit.The drzsm hit railroad tracks at almost triple digis. That is why the front carried so far. I had a rough time long ago getting this down. I had too much bmx and streetbike experience. Best to learn on a play bike or trail bike. Some time on a bike that has a light front end and a docile engine helps big time. The biggest problem I had was street riding taught me to keep the front end down. This totally screwed me on the weight transfer and pumping on the face of a hit. I always flew nose down! I always say ride a known hit for 30 min before ripping. This helps to establish what you are working with and find your pace and style.

It takes 6 or 9 times

Uncle Ron and Kaplan are a hell of a team.

Katoom 300 electric start and protien powder!!! Dammit I am missing out...nah yz250x and red bull yippee!

Maybe not the best video. Jeez the youtubers always flock to the tw.

And the coleman.

She has good taste in bikes....... If she rocks a drzsm and a klr next..!!! Oooh or a strom!

Is that the mop boyz? I think they scooped up every remaing 50cc honda in the country. I had a cpi xpeed 50cc. It was a wheely machine. Sad day when the engine ate a ring. Then two weeks later ate the wristpin bearing rollers.

Not sure. The channel is being operated by Gixxer Brah. He's from the Ft. Worth area and rides a ton of sport bikes belonging to Riley's PowerSports in Haltom City, TX. I don't condone the dude's riding stuff but he is fun to watch and has a pretty good sense of humor. He does seem to be rather skilled at riding, too, and that is rather rare for the sport bike riders.

Top Bottom Back Refresh