What's new

BMW CE 02

It looked so much smaller until I saw you sitting on it.

Reminds me of an e-Big Ruckus or better still an e-Bulldog (Honda Concept).

1709239225931.png

That is not me in the picture.

That is not me in the picture.
Sorry, I wasn't paying attention and linked a February pic. If I had been paying attention, I'd have remembered you said in July that you'd "Throw a leg over when it pops up at your dealership."

That bulldog looked like a winner
At 400cc, I thought it a natural successor to the BIG Ruckus, but considering the sales numbers of the BR, probably not to the bean counters at Honda.

BMW will bring its demo truck to the Houston area this weekend. They have listed the CE 02 as an available model. I am working through saturday morning but I will try to make it to the dealer on Saturday afternoon. I'll report back here.

BMW is currently offering a $1,000 rebate off MSRP for the highline model and a 2.9% interest rate for the CE 02.

Last edited:
BMW will bring its demo truck to the Houston are this weekend. They have listed the CE 02 as an available model. I am working through saturday morning but I will try to make it to the dealer on Saturday afternoon. I'll report back here.

BMW is currently offering a $1,000 rebate off MSRP for the highline model and a 2.9% interest rate for the CE 02.
I hope the demo truck will be at the MOA national rally this summer. I'd be up for trying the CE 02 and the 04.

Just called the BMW dealership that has the BMW demo truck. BMW didn't bring the CE 02 and CE 04. That's really poor marketing strategy on BMW's part.

Just called the BMW dealership that has the BMW demo truck. BMW didn't bring the CE 02 and CE 04. That's really poor marketing strategy on BMW's part.
That's disappointing. I wonder if it's because the demo truck isn't equipped to charge the things.

That's disappointing. I wonder if it's because the demo truck isn't equipped to charge the things.
Could be. I remember they didn't have the CE 04 last year. The person in charge told me they would let corporate know. I guess my request went nowhere.

I found the BMW demo truck schedule and it will NOT be at the BMW MOA national rally in June. Instead, it will be at the Laconia Motorcycle Week.

https://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/en/experience/events.html

Good lord, I can't imagine Harley not sending their demos to a national Harley event. Then again, given the choice between 5000 (admitted BMW fans) and 200,000 degenerate motorcycle enthusiasts, I suppose it makes sense for BMW to choose the latter. I don't know. For all the corporate apologist log rolling that the MOA does on behalf of BMW, you'd think the company would send the club a demo truck as a thank you.

Top Bottom Back Refresh