What's new

Camper Glamping

In Wellston, MI, DS ride weekend...
GRAB12.jpg

If I counted right, there are 14 on the ground, another 10 inside the toyhauler, and 4 on the flatbed. So 28 tires. :ricky
You missed the 4 spares, truck, RV, flatbed, SXS................and I can get a 4th motorcycle in the garage. So 32 in the picture, 34 max.

Our family glamper. 1997 monaco dynasty pusher. Did a major renovation on the inside. Converted the hallway closet to bunk beds, reupholstered the couch, pulled stuff out and put other couch sleepers in. The bus had sat for over 15 years, so it was quite a project. Super comfortable now though. Only has 16xxx miles on the entire coach.
20220701_195531.jpg
20220430_094708.jpg

Another spectacular POS rental. The layout is good but this thing is sacked out. Rear slide bed is too short for me 5ft9 wife and 5ft11 self. Still cheaper than buying for us though. Really really nice site though.
PXL_20220909_185002802.jpg

PXL_20220909_184951819.jpg

PXL_20220911_010049096.jpg

I only camp a couple times a year. I use my 6x12 cargo trailer. I set up a cot and I have it wired for lights and to run a fan or heater. I either carry a marine battery and inverter or I'll get an electric spot. I got this trailer in 2000 when I was racing mx. It's been from Oklahoma to Minnesota to Tennessee and Texas. Not exactly glamping but still more comfortable than a tent.

Bn6gUOB.jpg

rRvwxEU.jpg

Its cold outside, Got a bit of spare cash and are you hankering after a small camper, then how about making one in the dark nights and wet weekends to use this summer. How about this?

Well, this IS the glamping thread.....
This is my setup taken last week in Wales.
Had a bit of a rubbish time!
My bit of grass flooded and the wheels of the van sunk into mud (Had to get towed out).
I Caught a really bad bug which knackered me up and my wheelchair battery has failed.
to top it off when I came to drive home a really annoying Beep, Beep, Beeping (Think of a refuse wagon reversing) was driving me bonkers. It would only go quiet when the brakes where applied
IMG_7389.jpeg

Top Bottom Back Refresh