What's new

Cats doing Cat stuff

1703204063510.png

Haha our crazy yellow cat skid steer slid 40 ft down saw dust mt today. Coworker said it was the ride of his life. It took a logging excavator to pull him out. Big relief but my coleman mini will rock that descent.

My 7yr old Tom kitty is tucked in a blanket by the electric fire plce. That little yellow brown beast is my dude. I held him at 2 weeks and watched him in a dog owning neighbors neglect for his nutritional needs. He hunted for 20hrs a day for years! One health issue and starving...he is now my family And cold chilling in dog town! I never thought he would survive the 10-15 packs of hunting dogs. Charlie named by the daughter that the whole town looks after also. It is her cat. Charlie is now living club med..but not.He can't stand any cat in our town. He patrols at 2am. And has secret meetings of wild vs domestic futures.

I think he is telling other cats . Get lost! I just seen 70 dogs in the back of trucks...on Charlie's good day..he trolls caged dogs while he has a cat with indoor privileges. Badass has never shitted in my house. Ohh my brown kitty retired dude. I want a badass sassy mainecoon female to mouse and make badass barn kitties. Fuck the birds and their acidic shit.

That's really cool. Cats are fun and it's nice that they keep the rodents at bay. I had a cat years ago who we got from my wife's grandparents farm. He lived in the barn and we brought him home when he was really young. When he'd get into mischief I'd jokingly ask "what, were you born in a barn?". He actually was. :lol3

My abandoned at 8 weeks kitten named lightning was a bad ass. He ate ground bees when we found him! This cat broke every rule. He only knew war and play. He could grab his brush and brush himself. The wife put on reading glasses to read his ear drop bottle...he stuffed her reading glasses down the ac register. She scolded him...he found 30 pencils and pens and shoved those down the register. Heck I can never find one pencil or pen. She scolded him again. He climbed in her desks cubby holes and kicked out all her papers. Her favorite plant...he would smack to get you to look then mayhem.

This little dude was too smart. I played fetch with him one night and counted. He wore me out at 46 throws. He also rode on the bottom of my truck to wh one night. Sure enough I am inside drinking coffee and he was out there in the parking lot playing with the staff. He only got scarred on the ride home. I would walk him around and tell him he is a cat and doesn't have to work so hard.

I had a barn cat that would hang out with me years ago when working on the race car. She'd sit on the fender and watch. Occasionally she'd lay on top of my tools until I petted her. My wife, girlfriend at the time, brought pizza over one night. I tossed a piece on to the floor for the cat. She was licking the grease off the pepperoni when a mouse walked out from under a toolbox, grabbed the whole ass pepperoni and drug it back under the toolbox. Um. Brave mouse, I thought.

I looked back at the cat and she was just staring at me for another piece. Totally not interested in the mouse or even taking her own food back away from it. "None for you, you worthless thing". 🙄

I had a barn cat that would hang out with me years ago when working on the race car. She'd sit on the fender and watch. Occasionally she'd lay on top of my tools until I petted her. My wife, girlfriend at the time, brought pizza over one night. I tossed a piece on to the floor for the cat. She was licking the grease off the pepperoni when a mouse walked out from under a toolbox, grabbed the whole ass pepperoni and drug it back under the toolbox. Um. Brave mouse, I thought.

I looked back at the cat and she was just staring at me for another piece. Totally not interested in the mouse or even taking her own food back away from it. "None for you, you worthless thing". 🙄
Yeah, some just aren't into it. Oatmeal is well fed so it's not just about the food. And he does eat them; it's wild to watch him eat a mouse. He is so precise with his mouth, he just kinda chomps and works it around in his mouth and drops the entrails and tail on the ground.

The real question though; you kept this girlfriend, did you keep the racecar? :D

How did miss the kitty thread? Wow..

Soggy you have 2 beautiful cats? Haha blondy is in the back with ears back saying you gonna get it for posing for that photo...I see a a little skippity paps

20240112_212854.jpg

My dude 7yr old tom...he smiles so big his smile almost contacts his eye socket. But he is way to smart to ever be seen or photographed smiling. I guess cat yrs..he is my age. Knows about 80% of common household words. Born domestic lived feral and retired domestic...my dude!!

Club med..the wife spoils him. the stepson will walk deep in the woods with him...I just treat him like a family cat ...held him as a kitten and eventually said I had enough watching a cat hunt 20hrs of the day on a drought year. We are both old and tired and despise 50 pack hunting dogs...it is on a down low where I live.
20240112_214545.jpg

Yeah, some just aren't into it. Oatmeal is well fed so it's not just about the food. And he does eat them; it's wild to watch him eat a mouse. He is so precise with his mouth, he just kinda chomps and works it around in his mouth and drops the entrails and tail on the ground.

The real question though; you kept this girlfriend, did you keep the racecar? :D
I had a lot of fun drag racing and 1,000hp street cars are a blast. But a well tuned two stroke in tight woods and a 100+hp street bike are WAY more fun at a fraction of the cost, financially and timewise. The only "car" I have now is a rusty old F150 that gets maybe a thousand miles a year put on it. My hotrod days are done.

I had a lot of fun drag racing and 1,000hp street cars are a blast. But a well tuned two stroke in tight woods and a 100+hp street bike are WAY more fun at a fraction of the cost, financially and timewise. The only "car" I have now is a rusty old F150 that gets maybe a thousand miles a year put on it. My hotrod days are done.
Sounds like fun! It was more of a rhetorical question based on the old jokes of racecars and marriage.

When I got married my wife was surprised to find out that I was flat broke. She was like "but you told me that you had a lot of money invested". "Yeah, in my car!" I replied. :D

Top Bottom Back Refresh