What's new

Cats doing Cat stuff

Our Chloe, a couple years back. She's into it for the killing. Autumn around our house is like Belgium in 1916.. mostly mice and so on. She really prefers rats, the bigger the better. I saw her take out one once- naturally I never saw the rat. Just a quick flurry of movement and a loud squeak and there he was dead on the driveway and she was walking away. Such a delicate little cat but moves like a shadow across the grass at night. Sure glad I'm not a mouse or mole around here...

Now, the orange cat, Cheddar, simply cannot be bothered. He's sometimes a little bit motivated by the occasional shoelace.

20170114_163636.jpg

Cute! They've definitely got the stares. What's their names?
Bootsy and Pip. Pip is the one with orange fur. She's between 9 and 10 years old. She used to belong to a Pagans MC member who died unexpectedly. I've had Bootsy since he was 2 months old. Pip has been in our lives since she was between 3 and 4 years old. She was given to me for free.

Petted the two of ours for him. Chloe brought in one of her friends this morning, so we have new mousetraps on the way and the wheels are still turning.

200.gif

Thanx for all the luv and support. My wife found Charlie and gave him a two wheel ride back to his land of eternity.... his land! She needed closure the most. He is home forever ...thank you everyone!..greatest cat ever.
I’m sorry about your cat. It’s nice though that you guys found him and were able to bring him home for a proper burial.

Top Bottom Back Refresh