What's new

CFMoto 450 MT Adventure

I stopped by the biggest motorcycle dealer in town a few days ago. The showroom had more CFMotos than any other brand. I'm sure when the 450MT shows up they will sell a bunch of them.

Got to see one and sit on it yesterday. Very well built and the ergonomics are almost perfect for me. Feels light also. I might run mine in the low height and change the seat for the high one as I prefer to sit higher. Shouldn't be long now before we get them

Got to see one and sit on it yesterday. Very well built and the ergonomics are almost perfect for me. Feels light also. I might run mine in the low height and change the seat for the high one as I prefer to sit higher. Shouldn't be long now before we get them
Congrats on the new bike. I'm really interested to hear your thoughts on it. Any idea how much it weighs?

I hadn't seen the numbers yet, since it's been released I was able to look it up, 386# according to the manufacturer. Not bad considering it's in Adv form. I wonder if that includes a lithium battery and those crash bars and bag mounts shown on the first post. I'm just trying to get an idea if it can be reduced more.

If you don't mind my asking, how tall are you and how'd the seat height/width feel to you.

This is a bike many of us in the US will probably have to travel somewhere to even sit on if it even makes it here.

Edit: I was able to go read some details on this bike now that it's released, I like that they changed the tuning (new cams and mapping) compared to the street version, it's what I'd do, gain some addl torque at a lower RPM. Seat height looks like a low 31" which is a nice improvement over my 500exc (38") and the tiger I sold (a wide 33"). They're being realistic with their ground clearance and seat height for this design.

Last edited:
Top Bottom Back Refresh