What's new

Come one. Come all. We're gonna have a ball!

We took 24 days to ride the roughly 6,700 loop.

A short video I made...

That’s amazing! I can’t imagine going 24 days and 6,700 miles on a Gold Wing never mind a thumper. 👍🏻👍🏻

The HR lady would never sleep with me again if I was gone for 24 days.

I’ve been exploring the idea of hitching a ride with a hot shot trucker down to the southern end of the CDR and riding home from there. Someday hopefully 🤞

I went a couple years ago. I really expected more. Just a small museum and and outside viewing area. No standing rockets like Kennedy and you can’t get close enough to see the launch area.
Pretty much but I just wanted to make the ride for the hell of it. I'm going to fart around Chincoteague Island later on before heading back home. I don't really wanna sit down at the moment. My ass is pretty sore.

Pretty much but I just wanted to make the ride for the hell of it. I'm going to fart around Chincoteague Island later on before heading back home. I don't really wanna sit down at the moment. My ass is pretty sore.
Good thing you do not have a drz...been sore after 10 miles.

Good test run for your August trip. Never hurts to make a few stops and walk around.

Good thing you do not have a drz...been sore after 10 miles.

Good test run for your August trip. Never hurts to make a few stops and walk around.
I can handle it. It took 30mi to realize I had forgotten my gel seat cushion. Doh! Now getting some food before rolling out. Chincoteague Island is loaded with a mix of potheads and the geriatric crowd.

I can handle it. It took 30mi to realize I had forgotten my gel seat cushion. Doh! Now getting some food before rolling out. Chincoteague Island is loaded with a mix of potheads and the geriatric crowd.
At least it aint the other shit. I came home to a some wild shit across the street. Some chick on a bicycle flailing around out side the store. And playing a harmonica. I went over to check things out because we are a small small town. She tried to pedal off with her right foot on the left pedal.

Haven't had freeze dried ice cream since I was 6. Tastes great but I prefer the stuff that melts.
20240416_112953.jpg
20240416_113911.jpg

There aren't many launches, and they're never guaranteed, but cool to see. Usually the Cygnus launches are more reliable.

The ride down and back were more eventful. I'm glad to have gotten it knocked off my list despite the lack of stuff happening over there. Next long one is VA Beach in the summer time. I'll be camping for a few days.

No business, lotsa people on state aid, corrupt politicians

That's a shame. Waterbury seemed like it could have been a pretty neat city. I used to go to Southington and Bristol multiple times a week. I've always wanted to get a pic of my bike in front of the cathedral that can be seen from I-84. Was/is it a Jesuit city? It reminds me a lot of Spokane, WA. It, too, is a Jesuit city. The architecture is very similar.

Did you go for a ride in Deep Hole? :lol2

Awesome pics! That’s a great adventure 👍🏻

The ride down and back were more eventful. I'm glad to have gotten it knocked off my list despite the lack of stuff happening over there. Next long one is VA Beach in the summer time. I'll be camping for a few days.

That's a shame. Waterbury seemed like it could have been a pretty neat city. I used to go to Southington and Bristol multiple times a week. I've always wanted to get a pic of my bike in front of the cathedral that can be seen from I-84. Was/is it a Jesuit city? It reminds me a lot of Spokane, WA. It, too, is a Jesuit city. The architecture is very similar.
I recommend VA beach end of May. Geared up for summer but no families or kids yet.

I don’t think it’s Jesuit but it was very Catholic. Look up Holyland Waterbury CT. Lots of churches closed and up for sale now. Southington has been up and coming for a while. Bristol is still trying.

Never been to VA Beach. But have been to the obx twice. I hope to get out there again before summer.

I recommend VA beach end of May. Geared up for summer but no families or kids yet.

I don’t think it’s Jesuit but it was very Catholic. Look up Holyland Waterbury CT. Lots of churches closed and up for sale now. Southington has been up and coming for a while. Bristol is still trying.
I'm going in early August. It's for a Stick Figure show at the amphitheater on Dam Neck Rd.

Top Bottom Back Refresh