What's new

Harley Davidson X500 and X350

cabanza

Member Number
Various sources on the web have reported that HD would unveil a small displacement bike.

Cycle World:

It's a rebadged Benelli it's easy to find what specs the bike will be. Harley is trying to go fish some young buyers on this one.

OMA4RUJ4JBDH3GUGF63HEOTZN4.jpg

Definitely one of the better looking bikes out there. Suspension looks legit at a glance. I'd own it for a city bike but I run too many highway for a smaller cc bike.

Actually all my harleys and minibikes are air cooled gear driven cam/cams and pushrod engines. Hmm the camchain and overhead cam just doesnt sound like a good idea....

Definitely one of the better looking bikes out there. Suspension looks legit at a glance. I'd own it for a city bike but I run too many highway for a smaller cc bike.
Don't underestimate the small cc bike. The versys 300 in the family easily cruises hwy <100mph and its comfortable!

Don't underestimate the small cc bike. The versys 300 in the family easily cruises hwy <100mph and its comfortable!
No hate for small bikes here. I'm a tall, heavy guy that lives in mountains surrounded by highways. Little 450 sumos are a BLAST on mountain roads, but I'll admit grew up on big block American V8's and the sound of an engine revving it's heart out givese anxiety. Im also picky about bikes being heavy, so smallish bikes are a love/hate kinda thing for me.

I'll take a sub 300lb sumo with 100hp, please. 😁

Word on the Harley forums is that these won’t be sold stateside, but used for the rider schools. General sales will be targeted to Asia.

Of course this is internet speculation, so it’s got to be true.

Word on the Harley forums is that these won’t be sold stateside, but used for the rider schools. General sales will be targeted to Asia.

Of course this is internet speculation, so it’s got to be true.
I put a link in post #2 showing they went through CARB certification. Why would HD get the bikes homologated for the US if they aren't planning on selling them here?

I put a link in post #2 showing they went through CARB certification. Why would HD get the bikes homologated for the US if they aren't planning on selling them here?
The riders edge program or whatever the name is now. It wasn't unusual for hd to sell a bike to a buyer that has never been on a bike. And not even a bicycle for decades. Scared the heck out of everyone involved but the program was very successful given the challenges. Ha seems crazy but I witnessed the results.

I kinda believe the opposite. An xr100 could teach the dynamics of ohh shit moments on grass vs crash bars. I also thought at least get some bicycle time before adding an engine. Too bad xr100 have become unobtanium.

Motorcycle.com gives a few more details and partial specs of the X350/ X350RA

36 HP
440 pounds wet
3.6 gal tank
30 in seat height

012323-2023-harley-davidson-x350ra-leaked.png

Top Bottom Back Refresh