What's new

Harley Davidson X500 and X350

I think it's a good looking bike. I'm not looking for a new bike at this time as I have no more room in my garage but I could see buying a 300-400cc street bike someday. It will be interesting to see if Harley decides to sell it here. If they want to attract younger riders they need some thing lighter and less expensive than anything in their current lineup.

The article I linked mentions an RA version and so does CARB. It looks like the RA would be a Riding Academy bike that would be available to dealers. The article also mentioned a power difference between the RA and the other 2 bikes. I think 26 HP instead of 36? Anyway, I think Harley would hit a homerun if they would teach new riders on this bike.

I think it's a good looking bike. I'm not looking for a new bike at this time as I have no more room in my garage but I could see buying a 300-400cc street bike someday. It will be interesting to see if Harley decides to sell it here. If they want to attract younger riders they need some thing lighter and less expensive than anything in their current lineup.

So HD X350 or Triumph Street/ Scrambler 400? Or HD X350 or Triumph Street/ Scrambler 250? Or Honda CL300?

Honda cl300..I would prefer harley. I have 3 already but the amount of clutter on these bikes is insane

Motorcycle.com gives a few more details and partial specs of the X350/ X350RA

36 HP
440 pounds wet
3.6 gal tank
30 in seat height

012323-2023-harley-davidson-x350ra-leaked.png
440lbs? Ouch!

I have ridden both the Z400 and Ninja400 and was very impressed with both bikes. They are cramped for a tall rider but that can be fixed with a taller seat or seat cushion.
I think if Kawasaki would make a Z400RS, it would fix the ergos and the ugly.

There is a video of an X350RA (riding academy) that was delivered to a Harley dealer. It's on TikTok. I will try and post it later. My work computer won't let me. It's not a bad looking bike!

The 350 you want

Attachments

• $_1 (1).jpeg
    $_1 (1).jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 10
Let me know if you guys can't see the video

Last edited:
Here's another video. It looks like that particular dealer got 4. Is HD doing a soft introduction?

I just read an article on the "other" site that the 350 will not be sold as a street legal bike in the USA. it will only be used in Harley's riding schools.

I just read an article on the "other" site that the 350 will not be sold as a street legal bike in the USA. it will only be used in Harley's riding schools.
Rider's Edge program. I witnessed this and set up a $40k bike for the participant. Actually was very successful. But dont ride with em. They would freak on gravel or grass.

Yes I heard the same thing. But it means that if the RA is out, the other version should be introduced soon. I wonder how the die hard fans feel about a 100% Chinese bike sold as a Harley...

It is just for the Harley riding school because HD could not use a Honda,etc. I am surprised that HD did not get a smaller bike for the riding school.

It is just for the Harley riding school because HD could not use a Honda,etc. I am surprised that HD did not get a smaller bike for the riding school.
There are 2 versions of the bike, one being for the riding school, dubbed X350RA

While a smaller bike might be easier for beginners to handle, they don't want the jump to a"real" Harley to be too great.

Top Bottom Back Refresh