What's new

Harley Davidson X500 and X350

sad but the dealers dont even want them and will talk people out of buying them. so how well will they service this unwanted bike? got all the BS i will ever hear from a HD dealer looking at buells years back when they were (not) selling them. never been back in one since.

Me cynical....NEVER!.
Its progression by HD, Back in the day they had cheaper rebadged offerings from abroad. the Little DKW 125 two stroke model Humer , then the airmachi HDs and then the Cagiva HDs . Now we got the China crisis HD. Its Progression ill let you decide in what direction. ....Just sayin.

Last edited:
The bike is popping up in all corners of the web. Here are some pics

B_harley-davidson-x350-13.jpg

B_harley-davidson-x350-3.jpg

Add shinkos to get the now era? Shovelheads and evolutions are cool..so are 50/50 tires on any bike. I might guess that if HD does bring this bike...aggressive tires are standard. So will be stainless braid hydraulic lines. And maybe anodized billet parts. And maybe a useable! tool kit..that is next era for hd!!

Harley with a tool kit is blasphemy! A file and adjustable wrench fixes 1903-1999 models. But that is the biggest change you'll see. A tool kit! Not ev, not hydrogen...just wave rotors and a tool kit...like most clones.

This might actually be good for the consumer..especially if drop shipping hogs is next.

Top Bottom Back Refresh