What's new

Hidden Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured out why. How embarassing...

I’m sure you do. 🙄

Why would you repeatedly refuse to answer such a simple question about knowing them? It's obvious that you didn't want to admit to being connected to these other "Fake Noob" accounts.

Another example of you projecting your traits onto others. Clearly your comprehension is weak.

How do you not know a lot about DRZs after "Liking" hundreds and hundreds of OC's posts in the DRZ thread on ADVr? Comprehension issues?

And you owned at least 3 DRZs right? And rode OC's DRZ nearly 10,000 kms over a holiday break... but you don't know a lot about them?? 🤔

It must get confusing trying to keep all of the lies from multiple accounts straight. I seem to know more about your fabricated history than you do.

I think it is obvious how you would use any response to that loaded question. Now that you have that out of the way. Yes, I know them both. In meatspace.

So it is a crime to support a friend in a forum?

You're being disingenuous again - it is a word that appears often. We discussed that in PMs before your helicopter tantrum and when you were still talking to me.

You've got nothing and like DJ have made assumptions based on incomplete data (or through some warped logic, because of incomplete data).

I brought the dog home in 2019. There was no special trip. He died, nobody wanted the dog and I took him.

I shouldn't have to spell it out in so many words. Normally I wouldn't, but you're trying to twist it into something else.

What are these exotic locations you talk about?

For the right minded. This whole mess is just an ugly grudge by ZoomerP, DJ_MI with JVB in the peanut gallery.

I think it is obvious how you would use any response to that loaded question. Now that you have that out of the way. Yes, I know them both. In meatspace.

You missed a bit:

For the right minded. This whole mess is just an ugly grudge by ZoomerP, DJ_MI with JVB in the peanut gallery.

It is an old political tactic for them to keep shouting their lies until it becomes the truth.

Why didn't you answer the other questions? You always avoid the ones that you know that you can't answer.

You're being disingenuous
You know what's disingenuous? Accidentally posting your picture from two different accounts.

CTG-ADVb-Dog-2023-2.png

CTG, I had no grudge against you and tried to stay away from such a noxious person for months, but you wouldn't leave me alone, so here we are. Pretending there's something more to my dislike for you than what I've quoted is just another attempt to claim victimhood, mislead others, and derail discussions about your boasts and lies.

CTG, I missed the news of OC's death on ADVrider in 2019. He was a prolific poster of some note, and a dear friend of yours, so surely you or someone else must've posted about his tragic accident. Would you happen to have a link to an ADVrider post about his demise, or do you just collect his photos of his dog?

It is an old political tactic to keep shouting their lies until it becomes the truth.
It's always everybody else, isn't it? Never mind that back in 2012 as OC you got into a fight and bragged about putting the guy on your Ignore List within 4 days of your first ever post on ADVr. And you've had countless fights, feuds and drama everywhere you've gone since. Yeah, it's all us. That's very "Victimy", but that's really become your hallmark hasn't it?

Why didn't you answer the other questions? You always avoid the ones that you know that you can't answer.
For someone that tries so hard to be the center of attention, CTG becomes quite shy when certain questions come to pass.

You know what's disingenuous? Accidentally posting your picture from two different accounts.

CTG-ADVb-Dog-2023-2.png

There it is. The sum total of your "evidence".

Keep twisting the truth. Shout it louder, but it won't make it true.

At the risk of repeating myself, OC was hit by a car, nobody wanted the dog so I took him.

Last edited:
For someone that tries so hard to be the center of attention, CTG becomes quite shy when certain questions come to pass.

What are you talking about. The question was answered by both of us after he admitted it was a trap.

It's always everybody else, isn't it? Never mind that back in 2012 as OC you got into a fight and bragged about putting the guy on your Ignore List within 4 days of your first ever post on ADVr. And you've had countless fights, feuds and drama everywhere you've gone since. Yeah, it's all us. That's very "Victimy", but that's really become your hallmark hasn't it?

So?

At the risk of repeating myself, OC was hit by a car, nobody wanted the dog so I took him.
In 2019 in SA? Is this going to be another bustard strike moment? I've already found crash data...

Before long you guys are going to get your own sub forum.

What are you talking about. The question was answered by both of us after he admitted it was a trap.
It was a general observation.

I'm talking about your oft repeated response to questions being a lack of any response.

CTG, I had no grudge against you and tried to stay away from such a noxious person for months, but you wouldn't leave me alone, so here we are. Pretending there's something more to my dislike for you than what I've quoted is just another attempt to claim victimhood, mislead others, and derail discussions about your boasts and lies.

CTG, I missed the news of OC's death on ADVrider in 2019. He was a prolific poster of some note, and a dear friend of yours, so surely you or someone else must've posted about his tragic accident. Would you happen to have a link to an ADVrider post about his demise, or do you just collect his photos of his dog?

He wasn't especially popular there and would have drawn some negativity, so we let it go. He is well remembered among people who knew him IRL.

Make of that what you will. I am sure you will. Our lives don't revolve around ADVr or ADVb.

Before long you guys are going to get your own sub forum.
I'm comfortable exposing this fraud right here. The more people that see CTG for what they really are, the better for all, as far as I'm concerned.

He wasn't especially popular there and would have drawn some negativity, so we let it go. He is well remembered among people who knew him IRL.

Make of that what you will. I am sure you will. Our lives don't revolve around ADVr or ADVb.
Of course, another dodge when asked for even the smallest scrap of confirming information. More words, no proof.

Speaking of which, how about a news article about this fatal accident? An obituary? Surely such a close friend as you would be able to reference either of those within a few minutes.

Don't suddenly go quiet on us now. You wanted the attention, and you're getting it.

Of course, another dodge when asked for even the smallest scrap of confirming information. More words, no proof.

Speaking of which, how about a news article about this fatal accident? An obituary? Surely such a close friend as you would be able to reference either of those within a few minutes.

Don't suddenly go quiet on us now. You wanted the attention, and you're getting it.

There was no dodge there. You asked a question that I answered clearly.

Simple facts. I am not aware of an obituary. Cyclist killed on road is not news now.

I never said anything about a “trap”. How could I trap you in anything if you’re being honest?

I'm comfortable exposing this fraud right here. The more people that see CTG for what they really are, the better for all, as far as I'm concerned.

Someone will believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom Back Refresh