What's new

Hidden Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh - this site is a social site with some MC related content discussed occasionally.

Some want to be known, some want to remain in the shadows.

and this

1685030225671.png

I've been on couple sites for a few yrs.

Seems to me the folks who have the most to say about any, every, subject are the one's with the hidden profile.

Don't seem to me like they want to stay in the shadows , if they did , they would lurk ,not have an opinion on most threads that are posted.

I agree with JVB

:thumb

There is thousands of times more information in posts than profiles for people willing to look. I use my real first name and that is more than most. I shared enough info on the other site for anyone interested to very easily find my full identity in an evening using one database. 33 bits of entropy. That was just one searchable clue and just the tip. I have probably given away enough on this site.

Profile blocking (only slightly) hinders online stalkers. That is something I learned about on the other site - a lot of the trash ends up on these alt sites so I expect the same here. Mostly it is just an annoyance for lazy people. It only conceals latest activity (details off where they have been and when and posts and people they interact with) and a few optional details. There are other tools to find someone's content. If someone wants to start a private conversation they can ask.

And if any of you ever had to deal with real life stalkers you'd recognise the value of not spreading your life across the internet.

Last edited:
Ask Jimmy Albertson or Brian Carroll what a hidden identity means to net worth. Both are icons from something that lurks inside the carbon vessel that carries the soul. It isn't always easy being your true self.
Ask them 6 to 9 times and you'll get 69 different answers. Brian will act aloof while his alter ego will shred until the end of time.

Last edited:
Uncle Ron is a hero and has inspired many riders. And Buckethead has zero stage fright. Kinda the opposite side of what the families know.

Ha...but multiples can play the part. Do people really think that certain twitter profiles are just one person and the real person that tweets.

What am I missing here? What is in the profiles that is sensitive info? :dunno

I’m here to hang out with some like minded riders, have some laughs, learn some things and see how others go about enjoying their rides.

Last edited:
A a lot of the trash ends up on these alt sites so I expect the same here.
You’re a billionaire right with a hanger full of airplanes? Why are you wasting your time on this “alt site” with all of us “trash”?

If I had your kind of money I’d be traveling around meeting people from this forum and having them show me around their favorite riding spots during the day then we’d use some full bottles of Dom Perignon for target practice while dinner is cooking before settling down for the evening and drinking whatever we didn’t shoot while laughing, having fun and planning out our ride for the next day. Now this is just my opinion… but you’re doing it wrong.

you'd recognise the value of not spreading your life across the internet.
With how many of your unbelievable stories I’ve seen recently you sure don’t practice what you preach.

. I use my real first name and that is more than most.
200.gif

:photog

You’re a billionaire right with a hanger full of airplanes? Why are you wasting your time on this “alt site” with all of us “trash”?

If I had your kind of money I’d be traveling around meeting people from this forum and having them show me around their favorite riding spots during the day then we’d use some full bottles of Dom Perignon for target practice while dinner is cooking before settling down for the evening and drinking whatever we didn’t shoot while laughing, having fun and planning out our ride for the next day. Now this is just my opinion… but you’re doing it wrong.

With how many of your unbelievable stories I’ve seen recently you sure don’t practice what you preach.

200.gif

:photog
And here I am after surviving a parachute accident while jumping into Fallujah with my battle buddy, Jeremy DeWitte. His riser popped and caused him to get injured. Our bestest bestie piloted a submarine into Tikrit. True story, brah.:bubba:drink

Caught an ignored post by accident.

No secret... there are two toxic members trolling my posts. It proves the point.

Their behaviour is such that I might be concerned they'd try to track me down and threaten me at home.

there are two toxic members trolling my posts.
I've never seen you post anything here about motorcycles but I'm the troll.

Are you even a motorcycle enthusiast?

Their behaviour is such that I might be concerned they'd try to track me down and threaten me at home.

You posted this Aug 10th:
The security group I started in 2014 earned €16B last year.

Please let me get this straight... you are concerned that an out-of-shape older guy who is still recovering from surgery is so upset about you lying on the Internet that he is going to travel halfway around the world, climb the Swiss Alps, infiltrate past your $17B security team, dodge your fleet of war planes, and threaten you?

1699210011087.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom Back Refresh