What's new

Hidden Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught an ignored post by accident.

No secret... there are two toxic members trolling my posts. It proves the point.

Their behaviour is such that I might be concerned they'd try to track me down and threaten me at home.
Nobody gives enough of a shit about you to bother even figuring out what lies you tell, let along finding you in an attempt to hurt you.

I got no idea what's going on here and I'm not asking.

I don't know CTG, but the little interaction I've had with them on this forum has been civil and respectful. That is all

I don't know CTG, but the little interaction I've had with them on this forum has been civil and respectful. That is all
Long story short, a few months ago I noticed CTG trolling and being mean to people here. People who I have gotten to know and like and who I don’t want to see run off by a troll. I decided to question some of the stories he was telling. Now he’s mad at me.

I had no idea who this person was at first but after looking into it a bit I found that CTG is one of the most infamous trolls from ADVr who got run off and decided to bring his trolling here.

I know, I know…
1699214022957.jpeg

:lol2:lol2

Long story short, a few months ago I noticed CTG trolling and being mean to people here. People who I have gotten to know and like and who I don’t want to see run off by a troll. I decided to question some of the stories he was telling. Now he’s mad at me.

I had no idea who this person was at first but after looking into it a bit I found that CTG is one of the most infamous trolls from ADVr who got run off and decided to bring his trolling here.

I know, I know…
1699214022957.jpeg

:lol2:lol2
Isn't he a she? I am so confused. :jack

CTG is civil and respectful, until they aren't. This is one example:

Now I wonder what you have been doing for the last thirty years. Nine to five, wife won't have a bar of you if she is still around, you spent your time jerking off into a sock until you couldn't get it up and now you are just a sad and miserable old man full of regret lamenting lost opportunities and a wasted life and spewing your toxic hate at anyone near you.

CTG previously stated a strong dislike for passive aggressive people, but has now chosen to alter her signature line again in a particularly passive aggressive way. She (I have no idea if this is a male of female) claims to have Ignored me, but apparently doesn't understand that ignoring someone doesn't mean that you continue referring to them in posts and in your signature.

1699218555450.png

People can interact with her however they see fit.

Isn't he a she? I am so confused. :jack

[UWSL]And just so I’m clear, I don’t care that he’s a liar or that he wants to pretend he’s a she. I also don’t care what he says about me. I’m not easily offended especially by a troll.[/UWSL]

My single problem with CTG is the fact that he bounces from thread to thread here trolling and insulting people. You saw first hand what I’m talking about in the Scooter Girls thread.

Edit because I forgot to quote who I was replying to.

Last edited:
Well... perspective definitely depends on information. Thanks for the heads up, guys.

CTG is civil and respectful, until they aren't. This is one example:
That was a particularly disgusting example. Looking back on his posts from ADVr he has a long history of picking fights over and over again. I’m talking countless times. It’s really pretty incredible how someone who claims to live such an eventful life can find the time to be on the forums as much as he does.

CTG previously stated a strong dislike for passive aggressive people,
CTG is perhaps the most hypocritical person I’ve ever encountered on the internet. There is zero shame in his game when it comes to being dishonest and hypocritical. The only thing that you can trust about him is his dishonesty.

She (I have no idea if this is a male of female) claims to have Ignored me, but apparently doesn't
I have seen what I would consider to be nearly irrefutable proof that it’s a dude. If I was playing poker I’d go all in with this hand.

People can interact with her however they see fit.
And I choose to no longer overlook it. I knew he’d attack and harass me and that’s fine.

I’d just like to warn everybody to not let it bother them should they find themselves on the receiving end of his attacks. He has a long history on these forums of looking for virtual punching bags to take out his frustrations on.

I don’t want it to spoil anyone’s fun here or drive them away. 😊

All of you live up to internet expectations.

Last edited:
If that's the case, I gotta big problem with that bullshit.

That is their attempt to silence me. They'll keep repeating the rhetoric until it becomes their truth. A classic disinformation campaign. I can't help it if you want to believe them.

Last edited:
CTG, in retrospect I realize that I should have taken a more sincere and dignified approach with you. I’m sorry that I didn’t. It’s better late than never though.

You don’t seem to be very compatible with this community and it really doesn’t look like that is going to change. You are clearly very unhappy here and that’s unfortunate. However I’m sure that you can find someplace with people that you are more compatible with and that you be would much happier being a part of. Will you please move along now? Thank you. 😊

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom Back Refresh