What's new

Hidden Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of you live up to internet expectations.

In related news, online studies show that men have to work 60h a week to cover what a woman can make by just showing off her turd cutter.

Temporarily unblocked...

You're wrong and being disingenuous.

You got wound up over a genuinely TIC helicopter comment and deleted a whole thread of posts, a long PM thread and anything else "I could use against you". Who was playing the victim? And now you are actively playing a part in this thread.

You and DJ are worked up over criticism of political ideology that would make you complicit in the murder of the innocent in Ukraine. Okay, the criticism was harsh, but there is no nice way about it. You turn into the cyber bully with a passive aggressive inquisition when you disagree, not just with me... and cry about how you have been wronged.

That is what is at the root of all of this.

BTW. The only other issue was for calling someone out for being an old perv... You can all be better than that. Well, it might have been unpopular, but I wasn't wrong. Mods removed his offending posts while the rest of you went nuts.

Last edited:
Temporarily unblocked...

You got wound up over a genuinely TIC helicopter comment and deleted a whole thread of posts, a long PM thread and anything else "I could use against you". Who was playing the victim? And now you are actively playing a part in this thread.

You and DJ are worked up over criticism of political ideology that would make you complicit in the murder of the innocent in Ukraine. You turn into the cyber bully with a passive aggressive inquisition when you disagree... and cry about how you have been wronged.

BTW. The only other issue was for calling someone out for being an old perv... You can all be better than that. Well, it might have been unpopular, but I wasn't wrong. Mods removed his offending posts while the rest of you went nuts.
You are 100% incorrect. I don’t care what your political views are. I don’t even care that you want to accuse me of being a murderer.

The bottom line is that you don’t like it here. Whoever is at fault for that is irrelevant. It isn’t going to change. You need to move on and find a place that you can be happier at. Period.

Temporarily unblocked...

You and DJ are worked up over criticism of political ideology that would make you complicit in the murder of the innocent in Ukraine. Okay, the criticism was harsh, but there is no nice way about it. You turn into the cyber bully with a passive aggressive inquisition when you disagree, not just with me... and cry about how you have been wronged.

Sure, whatever you say.

1699309827894.png

You're always in my thoughts, Christine.

And here I am after surviving a parachute accident while jumping into Fallujah with my battle buddy, Jeremy DeWitte. His riser popped and caused him to get injured. Our bestest bestie piloted a submarine into Tikrit. True story, brah.:bubba:drink
Jeremy DeWitt actually rides a motorcycle. Bmw..I think. Have not seen any videos in awhile. That shit is hilarious.

Jeremy DeWitt actually rides a motorcycle. Bmw..I think. Have not seen any videos in awhile. That shit is hilarious.
He does and he was also hit with a slew of insurance fraud charges on top of his parole violations. He is going to be away for quite some time. It'll be a while until we see more incriminating videos by Motor 1.

Last edited:
He does and he was also hit with a slew of insurance fraud charges on top of his parole violations. He is going to be away for quite some time. It'll be a while until we see more incriminating videos by Motor 1.
I’d never heard of this guy but holy cow! That’s crazy. :fpalm

Some of the best motor vlogging. Most blame FL funeral laws. Smacking hoods, stopping traffic and has a tazer. Jeez if Jeremy is trolling this site ....who is she/he?

Some of the best motor vlogging. Most blame FL funeral laws. Smacking hoods, stopping traffic and has a tazer. Jeez if Jeremy is trolling this site ....who is she/he?

If anybody has a hidden profile, it would be Jeremy. He's currently in prison though. Not sure how many more years he got tacked on due to insurance fraud. I love his self-incriminating videos. Especially the one where his pedo little brother got into an accident and was being coached on what to say while the camera was recording. :imaposer

If anybody has a hidden profile, it would be Jeremy. He's currently in prison though. Not sure how many more years he got tacked on due to insurance fraud. I love his self-incriminating videos. Especially the one where his pedo little brother got into an accident and was being coached on what to say while the camera was recording. :imaposer
I haven't seen many of those videos, but that one is classic.

I know J-Dawg has had real cops put him in his place, but has he ever bitten off too much and had an unhappy civilian push his shit in? Between his notoriety and his demeanor, I can see someone knowing that the idiot screaming at them and beating on their hood isn't a cop, and treating Jeremy like the criminal he is.

Basically the ultimate troll on society. Nothing less or more.

Last edited:
I haven't seen many of those videos, but that one is classic.

I know J-Dawg has had real cops put him in his place, but has he ever bitten off too much and had an unhappy civilian push his shit in? Between his notoriety and his demeanor, I can see someone knowing that the idiot screaming at them and beating on their hood isn't a cop, and treating Jeremy like the criminal he is.
He had a rolling confrontation with a dude who was driving a Chevy Cruze. The guy told him to quit acting like a cop. Turns out the guy reported Jeremy, flew back to FL the day after talking to the cops, and formally filed against him. That is how loser Jeremy ended up behind bars a year ago. He was granted parole and wasted no time violating the conditions. Back into the slammer he went. A month or two rolled on by and he was hit with a hefty amount of insurance fraud charges. He'll be gone for some time. FL is obviously tired of his shit.

He had a rolling confrontation with a dude who was driving a Chevy Cruze. The guy told him to quit acting like a cop. Turns out the guy reported Jeremy, flew back to FL the day after talking to the cops, and formally filed against him. That is how loser Jeremy ended up behind bars a year ago. He was granted parole and wasted no time violating the conditions. Back into the slammer he went. A month or two rolled on by and he was hit with a hefty amount of insurance fraud charges. He'll be gone for some time. FL is obviously tired of his shit.
But FL law allowed him to thrive as an idiot...Dude needed help long ago. But there must be big money in bs. It is a thriving industry!..ya know snowing someone over. I wonder how many families were impressed or horrified delivering a love one to their final resting place. FL can be nuts. Saving time in a busy schedule on a funeral might have had its merit with the customers...or not.

Motor1 out...

I will add FL driving was nuts. The day I swore off road rage some hottie cut me off on a1a by nasa. I jumped into the median to avoid her...and it was on! Eventually she flicked me a bird and blew me a kiss. I waived the white flag...have a good day! I raced everyone so Jeremy is somewhat a product of the situation. Been 17yrs since I turned red driving a vehicle. FL gave Jeremy a free pass to basically get away with road rage

And yet I can still post on that thread and you cant. You are a sad, pathetic individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom Back Refresh