What's new

Honda Announces 10 New Electric Models by 2025

For most of us, it isn't useful. I can see them popping up on college campuses and being carried by train commuters and such for those last few blocks to work.

Honda and any other manufacturers will bankrupt their selves going all electric plus I didn't see any chargers in Daytona this year

Max speed, 15mph
Range, 12 miles
Charge time, 3.5hrs

So, once in the real world where the range and such aren't what the hype suggests, your literally looking at using the thing for an hour and waiting 4 hours for it to charge.

I don't see how this is useful to anyone
Matches lower model gotrax scooter scecs exactly. But the scooters take up less space...in a trunk of a car. These are for last mile commuting scenarios. Where the destination has no parking. The stand up scooters are competitive in this class. Top model might be 27 lbs, 27mph and 18 mile range. Carbon fiber and magnesium parts are the norm to get the weight down.

Honda and any other manufacturers will bankrupt their selves going all electric plus I didn't see any chargers in Daytona this year
Don't worry the home insurance companies are going crazy over the liability of anything lithium powered near a home.

Don't worry the home insurance companies are going crazy over the liability of anything lithium powered near a home.

** Dont park inside or you might burn your house down

1701955329302.png

** Dont park inside or you might burn your house down

1701955329302.png
The cat has been let out the bag. Media could only suppress the fires for so long. Engineers will try download fixes 1st. Such as the sub standard contactor ford used. The homebuilt ev of a decade ago had magnetic blowouts to kill power. And most builders stayed away from lipo batteries.

Motocompacto is ordered..why investment wall art for a motorcycle timeline of my riding years. What rocked and watt not. Might leave it in the box. A drop ship useless ..sorry "cool and trendyl" honda! Future eBay gold!

Last edited:
But no really drop ship big 4 products is over due! So ya better believe I bought the 1st one ..didn't care what it was!

But the ev mess and such like advr going ballistic over ev anything is a joke.There will not be an ev golding! I laughed so hard I cracked a rib.

PEV is the hot market. Do I agree..doesn't matter. Property tax, license and insurance on top of dealer fees is killing off motorcycles. The pev slip through the cracks. Honda noticed!

Yup 1970s moped years all over...just pev instead. This is great! beast bikes will sell for less! Yee haw!! Buyers market on real bikes!

Building bikes no one wants or will buy. It's almost like walking in San Francisco in bare feet. They are talking about this on the communist site. Make me glad I have a lifetime ban from that vipers den

Top Bottom Back Refresh