What's new

Honda CB350 CB350RS/ GB350S/ GB350C

There's demand outside India and Japan for the CB350. Europe wants it. May be the US? I can't be the only one...

Honda is expanding and Vietnam is now officially selling the CB350 on their website:

CB350-Hness.jpg

There's demand outside India and Japan for the CB350. Europe wants it. May be the US? I can't be the only one...

Honda is expanding and Vietnam is now officially selling the CB350 on their website:

CB350-Hness.jpg

Even if Honda brings it to the USA I'd say there is a good chance they will only offer one color and it will be a really boring one like the one in the pic above.

Australia is also getting the GB350 (Japanese version of the CB350):

I don't think it will come here. The otd price will be too high to be taken seriously.

I don't think it will come here. The otd price will be too high to be taken seriously.
You never know what Honda will do. Retro bikes seem to be selling well. Who would have thunk they could sell the Trail 125 at the OTD prices dealers are charging:scratch

You never know what Honda will do. Retro bikes seem to be selling well. Who would have thunk they could sell the Trail 125 at the OTD prices dealers are charging:scratch
I sort of agree. But the sr400 priced at 4k was a sales flop. Most dealers were scarred to order. Meanwhile an otd quote on the classic 350 with the color and wheel options is right over $5k. I got an otd quote on a monkey for $6k

Have you looked at the prices on the Honda website for 2024? Honda has increased both MSRP and Shipping charges. A PCX is $4,950 before TT&L and other bullshit charges. The CB is $5,400 OTD in Australia. I could see a retail of $4,600 or $4,700 here in the US. The CB300R is $5,150. If Europe gets it, it would give us a better idea about what MSRP might be in the US.

The highest trail 125 purchase I found was $8500. Cb500x...many over 10k Msrp needs to go..I only care about otd. Not sure how this will play out. I have not bought anything from a dealer in over 2 yrs. The depreciation is nuts. Will collectors buy the cb? I would rather have a sr400 with 40 yrs of parts. Any day the importers will order classic bikes with the 450 nice engine. This engine powers so many mx and dualsports. The honda will be too expensive, crappy parts and dealers need to change their strategy. If Honda releases the bike the importers will request a better bike for half typical otd.

Now do I want the honda? Yes and have cash for max $4500-$5200. Does my ideas make the market ...yes and no. RL can ship any import in 7 days. I don't have to drive to Raleigh or Greensboro to argue on a msrp price that is all over the place and not factual.

The highest trail 125 purchase I found was $8500. Cb500x...many over 10k Msrp needs to go..I only care about otd. Not sure how this will play out. I have not bought anything from a dealer in over 2 yrs. The depreciation is nuts. Will collectors buy the cb? I would rather have a sr400 with 40 yrs of parts. Any day the importers will order classic bikes with the 450 nice engine. This engine powers so many mx and dualsports. The honda will be too expensive, crappy parts and dealers need to change their strategy. If Honda releases the bike the importers will request a better bike for half typical otd.

Now do I want the honda? Yes and have cash for max $4500-$5200. Does my ideas make the market ...yes and no. RL can ship any import in 7 days. I don't have to drive to Raleigh or Greensboro to argue on a msrp price that is all over the place and not factual.
Big yamaha fan me, And after triumph its my fav. And really get the SR400 thing rode onei like their singles generaly rode the old SR500 had an SRX600 still got XT600etc and had a Ride on an SR400 and wanted one straight off, but rode a Honda GB500 Last summer it was old but mint but still 9 years old. Ran perfect is it better than the SR400 i rode which was nearly new at the time? Well yes the GB 500 was better nd as much as i wanted to fault it I could not not real that matters faults. It felt moar planted moar refined than the SR400 . Ok there is a time lapse between riding one then the other. but i think i got a half decent memory for how bikes i have riden feel to me if you get my drift.
Would i have an SR400, well yes. If there was a SR400 and a GB500 then which one? well if both insuperable on condition etc price etc. then honestly for me i would take the honda Just sayin.

Big yamaha fan me, And after triumph its my fav. And really get the SR400 thing rode onei like their singles generaly rode the old SR500 had an SRX600 still got XT600etc and had a Ride on an SR400 and wanted one straight off, but rode a Honda GB500 Last summer it was old but mint but still 9 years old. Ran perfect is it better than the SR400 i rode which was nearly new at the time? Well yes the GB 500 was better nd as much as i wanted to fault it I could not not real that matters faults. It felt moar planted moar refined than the SR400 . Ok there is a time lapse between riding one then the other. but i think i got a half decent memory for how bikes i have riden feel to me if you get my drift.
Would i have an SR400, well yes. If there was a SR400 and a GB500 then which one? well if both insuperable on condition etc price etc. then honestly for me i would take the honda Just sayin.
I bought an SR400 in 2016. Kick start only gets old after a while and the 18" wheels weren't my cup of tea. I rode the CB in Taiwan just a few months ago. Night and day experience from the SR.

I bought an SR400 in 2016. Kick start only gets old after a while and the 18" wheels weren't my cup of tea. I rode the CB in Taiwan just a few months ago. Night and day experience from the SR.
There seems to be some info that honda is going to build a himy inspired bike with the 350 chassis.

Top Bottom Back Refresh