What's new
  • If you don't frequent the chat forum, make sure you read this post regarding land usage. It would be great if we could get everybody to send a comment in before Oct 7th!

Honda Monkey

cabanza

Member Number
I had a 2019 and loved it. But I keep going back and forth with the GROM. That seat is so plush though.

The black one for 2022 is the best color IMO.

6000000001.jpg

klaviator

Scooter Trash
ADV+
Member Number
I love the monkey. When I sat on one I couldn't believe how comfortable it was and how well I fit on it. I'm 6-2. However, I think I would probably buy a Grom before a Monkey. The new 2022 Grom seems reasonably comfortable.

The thing is that I really like all four of Honda's 125cc mini motos so choosing just one would be tough.

cabanza

Member Number
I love the monkey. When I sat on one I couldn't believe how comfortable it was and how well I fit on it. I'm 6-2. However, I think I would probably buy a Grom before a Monkey. The new 2022 Grom seems reasonably comfortable.

The thing is that I really like all four of Honda's 125cc mini motos so choosing just one would be tough.
Yeah you can't just buy one. :lol3

I will say that Honda hit a homerun with the new GROM. It's more comfortable (seat), it's got better suspension and the handlebar seems taller than the previous version, and it's got a larger tank too. It's very close to a Monkey. The rest really comes to style preference IMO.

B-Mac

Aged Beef
ADV+
Member Number
I picked up one for my wife's birthday and outfitted it with some aftermarket goodies. She has not taken to it much but I HAVE.

Attachments

• 2021 Honda Monkey 125.JPG
    2021 Honda Monkey 125.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • Monkey ADV.JPG
    Monkey ADV.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 5

Top Bottom