What's new

Honda SCL500

Merry Christmas!

$6,799 + $600 in freight

No blue! Bummer!

2023-scl500-candy_orange-650x380.png

2023-scl500-mat_laurel_green_metallic-650x380.png

I think orange is best after blue. It's listed as a 2023 model. Do I want to wait for the 2024? Maybe Honda will bring the blue one then...

Or just order a tank from the EU
I want the tall seat option they get

A tank might be on the expensive side...

No accessories listed on the US website... Yet.

I see inserts in the seat frame! Looks like a luggage rack will happen quick.

Body color matched front and rear fenders would go a long way IMO. Maybe even a paint matched side cover, or done in a nice contrasting color. I'm kinda over the matte tank/black fender shadetree diy spraybomb looking paint jobs when I'm looking to spend new bike money.

The small mom-n-pop I deal with can’t take a deposit yet.

Body color matched front and rear fenders would go a long way IMO. Maybe even a paint matched side cover, or done in a nice contrasting color. I'm kinda over the matte tank/black fender shadetree diy spraybomb looking paint jobs when I'm looking to spend new bike money.
I agree, cloud silver is still easily available from Honda Marine and will make those fenders and side covers look like they're on a Scrambler.
IMG_20220203_192739.jpg
IMG_20220203_192615.jpg

Even though the bike is listed on the Honda website?
Yup, they said Honda changed up distribution. Instead of getting to order they are now allocated. If they don’t get an allocation, they won’t take a deposit.

Yup, they said Honda changed up distribution. Instead of getting to order they are now allocated. If they don’t get an allocation, they won’t take a deposit.
That can't be good for business. What if you sell many more of a given model and none of another one?

So I’m number 1 on “the list” but they still won’t take a deposit until they have a guaranteed allocation.

I'm sure there will be other offerings from different companies. I'd like a low pipe myself. The high pipe means the right peg is further out. That's gotta make for an odd riding experience for the passenger.

I'm sure there will be other offerings from different companies. I'd like a low pipe myself. The high pipe means the right peg is further out. That's gotta make for an odd riding experience for the passenger.
I've been staring at pics to try and visualize a CBR exh hung on it or a small FMF in place of stock. I don’t think the OE system is going to play well with luggage.

Top Bottom Back Refresh