What's new

Livewire S2 Mulholland

cabanza

Member Number
Harley doubles down and announces the S2 Mulholland. To be unveiled soon.

Live-Wire-One-Earl-169FullWidth-27cf883b-1859590.jpg

Looks like Livewire will unveil the bike on March 21:

E power rocks for short distance where any ice engine cannot get the crankcase temp high enough to evaporate the condensation. I have said this for 2 decades. But outside of that... If someone wants it cool.

Coming soon to the uninterested Harley dealer near you.
Just like Buell these bikes would do much better at almost any other brand dealer.

I do like this bike in spite of hating tailless designs with huggers. But it needs a 150 mile range on one charge.

Last edited:
I like it!

2024_S2MH_Red_00000.png

2024_S2MH_Red_00006.png

2024_S2MH_White_00014.png

2024_S2MH_White_00008.png
My home built Vespa Electric had more range and almost as fast top speed.
lJc5pg.jpg
Total cost, $2900.

The original Livewire looked pretty good. This thing is UUUUUgly.
I agree. It looks like they tried to Harley-ify the looks by giving it a droopy ass. Heritage hurt the one modern styled bike they had.

I'm still crossing fingers for the Bronx to come out, but if they're doubling down on e bikes I doubt it's coming.

I agree. It looks like they tried to Harley-ify the looks by giving it a droopy ass. Heritage hurt the one modern styled bike they had.

I'm still crossing fingers for the Bronx to come out, but if they're doubling down on e bikes I doubt it's coming.

Interesting article. This is what happens when you let a bean counter run a company. They only think short term profits. I don't know how well the Bronx would sell but it would draw in some new customers and long term it would be a good thing. It would be different if this was a new engine but it is already in other models.

However, I am not a potential Harley customer and never have been. If I where to buy a cruiser style bike (that would only happen if I won the lotto) it would probably be an Indian.

I wanted the Cafe Racer concept. So much so I was prepared to pull the trigger the minute it arrived. But I said the same thing about the XR1200….and didn’t.

I think if an off shoot co called live fire had a horizontal 350cc with some hints of the old sprint...every one of the bikes would sell.

This e moto looks so thrown together. What is in the box behind the front tire. Hopefully not the controller. Maybe the 12v batt for lights. That was another issue with the live wire. The ride report of climbing Donner Pass was a good read.

I'm part of the Facebook Livewire group. It looks like a couple of people have either bought one or at least test ridden one. It looks like the HD dealer near me has one. I may try and go take a look at it after I go demo the BMW CE 02. Not sure if I'll have time. I'm curious about the riding position on the Mulholland.

Top Bottom Back Refresh