What's new

Post whatever picture you want.

IMG_20230831_133253.jpg

I read that many years ago. Great read. I actually met him once when I gave him my Hexhead Service DVD. Nice guy, passed too young!
I never really appreciated Rush when I was younger. Now that I'm "old", I can appreciate their contributions to music. Neil was an awesome drummer and definitely left the world much too soon.

Yeah but there's more snowy months than there are non-snowy months.
I’ve looked through a lot of your rides and pictures and hope to make it out there to ride someday. I love Michigan but it’s flat with a lot of trees, there’s nothing majestic about it like you have out there. And we get plenty of cold and snow to boot. :lol3

IMG_1994.jpeg

I’ve looked through a lot of your rides and pictures and hope to make it out there to ride someday. I love Michigan but it’s flat with a lot of trees, there’s nothing majestic about it like you have out there. And we get plenty of cold and snow to boot. :lol3

IMG_1994.jpeg
I just like to bitch a lot. It's something I'm good at.

Come on out next summer and I'll show you around!

I just like to bitch a lot. It's something I'm good at.

Come on out next summer and I'll show you around!
It doesn't sound like bitching to me; I hear disappointment that riding is over for a while. I'm just trying to point out what you already know; that you are in a great place despite the drawbacks. :thumb

I would love to have a knowledgeable guide. Thanks for the offer! I've looked into trying to plan a trip out there and it's like 4 full days of just driving from/to MI which is a tough obstacle to get over when I don't get much time off. I badly want to experience it and it'll happen at some point. :-)

Top Bottom Back Refresh