What's new

Scooter Girls

_nc_ohc=M7SJVy0UicMAX_R7YVI&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg
Wow, she looks so much like my ex, when she was young, without the tats. This lady has to be Italian....

I'm shocked at the endless supply of scooter chicks y'all find. I'm not mad about it, just never knew this was a thing in such demand. I mean, you'll never dig up this many pics of ladies on regular motorcycles or dirt bikes.

Some girls love motorcycles / scooters. My son and I were riding yesterday, stopped in Talihina to get gas. Guy came out of the store with a little 6/7 year old girl. She said ," Motorcycles Daddy" and here she came . She said "I like motorcycles and tattoos" , my son is sleeved out , she was excited . We visited with them a few minuets, when they left her dad had to pick her up and put her in the car, she was Not ready to go. The Dad , my son and I had a good laugh.

I'm shocked at the endless supply of scooter chicks y'all find. I'm not mad about it, just never knew this was a thing in such demand. I mean, you'll never dig up this many pics of ladies on regular motorcycles or dirt bikes.

Anything is possible with enough folks crowdsourcing for a common goal....

Top Bottom Back Refresh