What's new

Scooter Girls

That's really splitting semantic hairs. Obviously one makes you more uncomfortable than the other but that is really a subjective view. Objectively (assuming both ladies were photographed willingly) there is zero difference. Subjective taste is just fine, we all have our own versions, but to tell others that they should be offended by your subjective view is not useful.

Not really when one caters to voyeuristic tastes.

Guess it's my age, but I just don't understand why one with this much natural beauty, feels she needs tats. . . Nice picture though. dd50

Self expression... #1 daughter and her friends have been experimenting with temporary tattoos and henna. I am fine with that as long as they don't become permanent.

Posting up skirts of young women is not a good look for middle aged and older men ... I don't understand why some (or one) of you feels the need.

It is hilarious how some of you made something from almost nothing.

Like I said. Oh great one enlighten us on a seperate thread. You stepped into the wild west. We have many females that flash way more skin than this thread and are 1000 times more intimidating than you.

A great skill is to only comprehend what I want. It is a dude thing. And I am quite proud of it. I have some lost wax titianium castings cooling...later

But as always best wishes.

Go back and start from the beginning. My position has been stated. But I can't help your ignorance.

You are clearly threatened. Two things you know about me you try to use to get under my skin. I am surprised there hasn't been more.

Go back and start from the beginning. My position has been stated. But I can't help your ignorance.

You are clearly threatened. Two things you know about me you try to use to get under my skin. I am surprised there hasn't been more.
Ignorance to your standards? You insult people in a tongue and cheek way. I have never insulted you. Or called you ignorant. This is the double standard that I kinda pointed out in the1st post. So unleash. I have already bit my tongue for a lifetime. Might be chewed off by now. I still will wish ya well as you call me names.

CTG, What is your goal jumping in here and starting $hit. If you're offended, don't read this thread. Simple. You may feel it's crossing some line, but it's pretty tame. If you think you are going to somehow shame people into thinking the same as you, you are wasting your time. It just never works. I can respect that you have an opinion but this is probably not a productive place to share it. If you are just here to troll, just don't.

CTG, What is your goal jumping in here and starting $hit. If you're offended, don't read this thread. Simple. You may feel it's crossing some line, but it's pretty tame. If you think you are going to somehow shame people into thinking the same as you, you are wasting your time. It just never works. I can respect that you have an opinion but this is probably not a productive place to share it. If you are just here to troll, just don't.

I am not offended. As already stated I prefer to look at beautiful women on a motorcycle than dirty old men and appreciate the artistry in 99% of the content of this thread. It seems that some of you can't take a push in the direction of decency.

Ignorance to your standards? You insult people in a tongue and cheek way. I have never insulted you. Or called you ignorant. This is the double standard that I kinda pointed out in the1st post. So unleash. I have already bit my tongue for a lifetime. Might be chewed off by now. I still will wish ya well as you call me names.

You're a liar and repeating your lies will not make them true. You have taken two shots at me. One at my apparent wealth (which I do not bother to hide), a tyrant and the other belittling me for some perceived weakness and work (hobby) I do with titanium.

Where is the positive encouragement for us to meet your standards? I need to own half the state of nc and have a 1000 employees to be your level. Your insight will only ring like a tyrant to us pleebs.

Like I said. Oh great one enlighten us on a seperate thread. You stepped into the wild west. We have many females that flash way more skin than this thread and are 1000 times more intimidating than you.

A great skill is to only comprehend what I want. It is a dude thing. And I am quite proud of it. I have some lost wax titianium castings cooling...later

But as always best wishes.

Last edited:
a739055428ac147c70a8f6b9cfdaa2d7.jpg

Top Bottom Back Refresh