What's new

Scooter Girls

Call it a palate cleanser, and besides I'm not going to bow to anyone's idea of guiding this thread toward their personal standard of acceptable content.

Yet that is exactly what happened when Austin set forum rules.

Yes. :imaposer

Just curious. You seem to have a lot of time to search out images. Do you have someone at home or do you spend your nights alone?

I finished pages ago if others stopped reviving it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MVI
Screenshot_20230410_132037_Chrome.jpg
Shopped until she dropped... Ain't life grand???

Just curious, other than complaining incessantly, have you actually contributed a photo to this photo thread?

Christine is an intelligent person making an overt effort to bother people.
She's here for the attention and is fueled by the responses.
Don't underestimate her abilities.

As was suggested, Ignore her and don't give it another thought.
Do the same with me or anyone else you believe to be acting for a similar purpose.
Surround yourself with happier people, online and in the real world.

Avoid the negative when possible, and enjoy the beauty around you.

wp5616218.jpg

Zoomer is still carrying a grudge over a helicopter comment in the bicycle thread. It is a shame because up until that tongue in cheek comment we got along well, had a long running conversation thread and he has more insight than most of you, knows about my work, but pretends to something else.
His public comments since then can only be described as toxic and I am not the only person he is directing his poison at.

Zoomer is still carrying a grudge over a helicopter comment in the bicycle thread. It is a shame because up until that tongue in cheek comment we got along well, had a long running conversation thread and he has more insight than most of you, knows about my work, but pretends to something else.
His public comments since then can only be described as toxic and I am not the only person he is directing his poison at.
Perfect example!

I should have learned long ago to ignore your type.

You are incapable of not allowing anyone the last word! Proven repeatedly! Simple troll!

Double negative :imaposer

I let you have the last word, but you and yours revived it. Zoomer's comments and accusations were not going unanswered.

Now, I answered your question, how about you answer mine.

Last edited:
Who are you to tell anyone to STFU.

The answer to my question is still not clear.

Yes. :imaposer

Just curious. You seem to have a lot of time to search out images. Do you have someone at home or do you spend your nights alone?

I finished pages ago if others stopped reviving it.
A good thing you did, changing your question. Even biker guys wouldn't make such a question reference to ones personal time. Just sayin'. dd50

A good thing you did, changing your question. Even biker guys wouldn't make such a question reference to ones personal time. Just sayin'. dd50

That would have been a valid question too given how he promoted this thread on the other site for its lower moderation standard and cotinues to post on the edge... but I know how precious some people*** can be.

In any case you're wrong. Bikers are great at calling each other wankers and hurling other insults.

*** I could have said American male, but I didn't. :imaposer

Last edited:
Top Bottom Back Refresh