What's new

Southeast theme tag.

New tag. Your bike with a pavilion.

IMG_6946.jpeg

I have a new found appreciation for pavilions. I’m hoping to have one at our next house to have a place to get out of the weather and still be outside.

I have a new found appreciation for pavilions. I’m hoping to have one at our next house to have a place to get out of the weather and still be outside.
We are selling a 175 8x8 or 10x10 beams to pavillion builds in Louisiana. We have no idea where..But there must be more than a few. Be cool if a pic tags the nc work. I might think 90% plus of these crazy world wide beam orders are pavilions . The is a cool build here. All pine, bolt and pallet style siding...future I87 project.

And the new tag is…

A little strip of green grass? A helmet hanging on the mirror? A car in a drive through? A mural? :lol2

It still isn't obvious what the new tag is. Is it a baseball mural or anything baseball related? It looks more like a fight than a baseball game to me. Keep in mind if you make the tag too restrictive it may sit for a while.

It still isn't obvious what the new tag is. Is it a baseball mural or anything baseball related? It looks more like a fight than a baseball game to me. Keep in mind if you make the tag too restrictive it may sit for a while.

Baseball mural or billboard etc. Something sizable related to baseball. Is that wide open enough?

If you are bored this is the history behind the mural:

Not exactly what I had in mind, but go for it if it keeps the game moving.
Yup I agree. To time the local kids which this is really girls softball and baseball region is interesting. Alot of the old timers recently retired from softball. They were duking in out well into their 50s. I moved here a decade late. But the girls softball has the money flowing..I never catch a game...but I might for a tag.

And why I like the tag game.

Rock on game on..and no rules. I was about to say yellow anything....and another penske yellow truck. We have no current pro ball players. But coincidentally this is ball town...kinda gun and bat life....

Top Bottom Back Refresh