What's new

Southeast theme tag.

That’s awesome. I didn’t think a big smiley face would be too difficult but I’ve been looking for one and haven’t seen any. Hardee’s was a good idea 👍🏻
The star smile vs a round smile threw me for a loop..nice grab! And I wonder if a lion head factory graphics worx...A double lion would be epic...game on! I have to work and I am not dragging the 550 out. We had an epic lion at the lions den on Alington up north. Big gold lion. And because of my company..I was always seated at the emperors table.

That’s awesome. I didn’t think a big smiley face would be too difficult but I’ve been looking for one and haven’t seen any. Hardee’s was a good idea 👍🏻
I really wish I was closer to some of the super cool mural smiley faces. That would have been fun to grab. Alas, not in my area. My first thought was one I knew well near Panaca, NV, but I'm not local to that any more! 😁

The star smile vs a round smile threw me for a loop..nice grab! And I wonder if a lion head factory graphics worx...A double lion would be epic...game on! I have to work and I am not dragging the 550 out. We had an epic lion at the lions den on Alington up north. Big gold lion. And because of my company..I was always seated at the emperors table.
I left it open to encourage imaginative grabs. It's nice to see people having some fun with outside the box grabs and it keeps the game moving. Driveway lion(s), street sign, funky mural or mascot, it's all good. 👍

I really wish I was closer to some of the super cool mural smiley faces. That would have been fun to grab. Alas, not in my area. My first thought was one I knew well near Panaca, NV, but I'm not local to that any more! 😁
I found the one I posted totally by accident. I already had an old picture in my mind to use for the new tag and then suddenly there's a big face smiling at me from the side of the road. Riding already makes for cool new discoveries but playing a game like this just adds to them even more. 👍

I left it open to encourage imaginative grabs. It's nice to see people having some fun with outside the box grabs and it keeps the game moving. Driveway lion(s), street sign, funky mural or mascot, it's all good. 👍
Coincidentally I have a bike with a lion's head factory graphics. The bike is tucked behind a few other bikes so getting a good pic takes a little bit of effort.

Grab
20240317_095123.jpg

I say I say now look here. That bird is more plastic than a Tupperware party.

I bet you were not saying " hey imu" five times to get that bird to pose for the pic.
:lol2
Now listen here Foghorn, I don’t care what that giant c**k rooster is made out of, I froze to get all the way over there. I even passed a small chicken statue that was advertising fresh eggs for sale about 5 miles closer and strongly considered using the ole camera angle trick to make it look huge but I pressed on. :D

:lol2
Now listen here Foghorn, I don’t care what that giant c**k rooster is made out of, I froze to get all the way over there. I even passed a small chicken statue that was advertising fresh eggs for sale about 5 miles closer and strongly considered using the ole camera angle trick to make it look huge but I pressed on. :D
Hey I have been thinking about another treasure hunt thread to revisit the older tag themes. There were lion driveway statues close to home. I did not know about those till I got home.

Ya I was going to say large animal. And imu might be a tough one. The zebra has hiding today...so was the bison. The goats were laughing at me talking to the bird.

What is that place? A roadside zoo?

What were you two talking about?
Just a small zoo with some big animals. I was trying to get the imu to stick its head up for the pic. I think the bird was curious but not that happy that I had no snacks. I know an individual that visits there with treats. All the animals go crazy and start "talking".

I have Imu locally, but you never know when they will be out in the pasture where you can get a picture. Just didn't have time/weather window for this tag.

Graffiti on other than wall... Hmm :nod

Top Bottom Back Refresh