What's new

Southeast theme tag.

Grab
20240226_130311.jpg
Great pictures! That was a pretty easy one for you to grab, huh?

"Functioning Art". Can I just take a selfie of myself flexing without my shirt on next to my bike? :lol2

Great pictures! That was a pretty easy one for you to grab, huh?

"Functioning Art". Can I just take a selfie of myself flexing without my shirt on next to my bike? :lol2
Thanx
Nah more like a giant rocking chair. Or a water wheel with no river...that kind of thing.

Oh ya that log lumber pic was a setup! Just give me a lighthouse!

Last edited:
New tag. Functioning art. This is an ass kicking machine. There is a hand crank and one boot broke off. Butt it still works. Kicks even harder being out of balance.
20240226_161451.jpg
Have you ever given or taken an ass kicking from that machine? :lol2

P
I don't understand what the new tag is:dunno
Woops..I should have been more specific? Is a destination, a item or activity. Because it is slow I left it open to anyone to go ride at night solo on a trail. I had an abandoned building with a mural,..ect close. How many hrs for a new one?

Or I will pass. We have so many fallen down houses here it was not funny..So restart and I

Pass!

I guess you could make it a dirt road in the dark or just a dirt road or just get a pic of your bike near something interesting.

P
Woops..I should have been more specific? Is a destination, a item or activity. Because it is slow I left it open to anyone to go ride at night solo on a trail. I had an abandoned building with a mural,..ect close. How many hrs for a new one?
So a pic of a bike at night in a remote area or trail is the new tag?

How many hrs for a new one?
It's a 2 hour time limit to set a new tag. So I'm guessing that if one isn't posted within 2 hours that anyone can set the new one. I don't know if anyone is going to complain if it takes a little longer just so it happens in a reasonable amount of time.

I got a pic of a big chopped down tree on the way home from work but you beat me to it. 👍
2024-02-27 19.26.03_resize.jpg

Don't ask, just post a grab and a new tag. It's the intent of goodwill that is good enough. Bike at night, bike solo on trail, some combo of, something fallen down, whatever! 😁

Don't ask, just post a grab and a new tag. It's the intent of goodwill that is good enough. Bike at night, bike solo on trail, some combo of, something fallen down, whatever! 😁
Exactly. Keep the game moving. Don't worry about getting the perfect tag.

Top Bottom Back Refresh