What's new

What did you do in your garage today?

If you're looking for tool storage, the Masterforce series at Menards hits the sweet spot for quality and value. I have some of their chests and I'm putting up a few wall cabinets.

1715124601434.png

Menards is offering 11% cash back at the moment, at least in North Dakota. looks valid everywhere

That's a routine deal with Menards. You pay full price and send in the bottom of the receipt to the refund center for the 11%. They print the mail-by date on the receipt along with the rebate amount, so it's easy to know the deadline and what you'll lose if you don't send it in. They also take as many rebate receipts as you stuff in an envelope, so it's not a complete PITA.

I'd imagine Menards does well with their 11% sales because they're still making money at that price, it drives sales volume, and a lot of people don't send in for rebates.

blue72beetle should have a nice rebate on that 41" tool chest combo. I use a 41" rollaway for a work table, and have a 36" base & chest combo, too. Upgrading to 24" deep drawers was very nice.

Reactions: MVI
Sure like those big roller cabinets :-) no space for one in my garage and the floor is problematic. So I have toolboxes for the socket stuff and a couple cookie trays in dedicated spots for other tools, all of which is sometimes nice and sometimes not.

Sure like those big roller cabinets :-) no space for one in my garage and the floor is problematic. So I have toolboxes for the socket stuff and a couple cookie trays in dedicated spots for other tools, all of which is sometimes nice and sometimes not.
I had to squeeze the 36" set in between my bench and step into the house. It doesn't get moved around, but I can roll it out if needed. I can't get my truck in the garage anyway, so the 41" box rolls around as a work table. It's a little big for the space, but it's easy enough to move around.

I figure I'll have everything fixed up just right about a month before I sell the house. :photog

Learned that Milwaukee 18V Chop saws cant quickly cut a 1.25" shaft and 2.25" DIa Drill Pipe.

BIL ran out of patience, and got the 110v saw out. Bingo.

1715436479872.png

Built a drag for the SxS

1715437416312.png

1715436628810.png

Wooden pallets are better than nothing, but still got great when you have a fire axe

Last edited:
Had a spare bit of sheet metal so made up a new "drain box" for the truck. Couldn't stand the lack of organization anymore. I don't like digging through a mess of gifts fittings looking for the one I want. Not gonna miss the old basket.
IMG_20240511_130525332_HDR.jpg

How far back on models do you discuss. I still have my 83 r100
We work on ANY bike, though I am BMW centric. I still have had lots of other brands, and bikes are basically bikes. I know enough about the old airheads to get most work done. I owned this a few years ago.
r6N24w.jpg

Rebuilt from the long block up.

Top Bottom Back Refresh