What's new

WTF pic thread

1706838751215.png

I read the book recently. There are interesting parallels to the world in which we now live, especially the control of the media and rewriting of history. I recommend everyone reads it.
I've been wanting to read it since I heard about it several years ago. I think I get the gist pretty good and don't need the added stress 😁

Pretty crazy! Out of control in seconds...

Whoa.

No idea what I'm looking at, but looks like some sort of pressure relief popped off and torched the ceiling. The insulation looks like bog standard plastic wrapped stuff. I have a feeling some fail safe things weren't properly installed and things went sideways fast. That's crazy

Pretty crazy! Out of control in seconds...

Turns out a hydraulic component had burst. With high pressure hydraulic fluid being atomized in to the air it's no wonder. That shop got turned in to a cylinder with fuel injection. Damn, that's wild

Split wheel motorcycle :eekers

split-wheel-motorcycle.jpg
I watched that video and it drove me crazy.

The steering response and rear shock load is constantly changing due to the wheel base constantly changing. They acted like they couldn't instead why and I wanted to scream at the screen, so I had to turn it off.

A for effort though!

Top Bottom Back Refresh