What's new

WTF pic thread

Even with the flashing OVERHEIGHT MUST TURN sign. :lol3
Huh, what? That can't be me! My name isn't Overheight! Neither is the name of the company I drive for! That sign must mean the driver behind me........

Notice how a solid chunk of the morons hitting it are box truck drivers and toy hauler trailer yankers?

There isn't a hammer big enough in the galaxy to fix that level of stupid. The scary thing is that they got their CDL and share the roads with us..
Just watch "just rolled in" on Utoob... https://www.youtube.com/@JustRolledIn/videos
Another level of incomprehensible moronic stupidity ...
Most box trucks don't require a CDL to operate. The ones with air brakes do require the air brakes endorsement. I forgot at which point in gross vehicle weight they require the driver to have a class B license.

That other channel is one I've seen a few times. All of those things make me feel like a master mechanic in comparison.

My RV is slightly under 12' h. Maybe fit, maybe not. I'd go around even without the flashing sign.

I made that mistake at 15 driving my dad's Class B high-top. Mom was in the front seat. I made a U-turn and approached a hotel porte cochere (yeah, memory is fading so I had to look that up). The hotel manager stood up, sized up the situation and waved me through. I didn't fit. Fortunately no real damage. The hotel manager took the blame and told me not to worry about the minor damage to his building, but Dad spotted the fibreglas ding to his van right away. I'm glad Mom was there to back up my story. Not that it mattered that much, I still got an ass chewing. As usual.

IMG-20240423-WA0010.jpg

Top Bottom Back Refresh