What's new

Your Favorite Band Sux

This was cool for the time. Got a stack of cds cheap. Everlast, Marley, Sublime, ICP and a bunch of metal were in the collection. I don't even have a cd player now! Jeez

Some backstory is necessary on this one, not an official video nor was the song ever released. Local bar band led by the singer, a guy I worked with at the time during the '90s, and this was recorded as part of a 2 song demo cassette on a single microphone in the middle of the room (obvious when you listen). I could scan the cassette liner but the picture has all their faces in it. The reason I used the Sunshine Skyway bridge in the Tampa Bay area as the background pic was because their cover picture was taken with them all leaning up against the first support cable on the Skyway, which had to be done illegally since you're not allowed to stop on the bridge as there is no emergency lane. Also, recorded at low volume so turn it up

^^^
Reminds me of Skipper's Smokehouse in the late 70's or early 80's.....Good times !

😎😎😎
My longtime friend works maintenance there right now, he's been a Skippaneer for a couple decades now. It's a cool place and he's done a ton of work on the deck and stage over the last year or so.
20220715_161259.jpg

20220715_161216.jpg

20220715_161149.jpg

20221115_192853.jpg

20221115_192819.jpg

Top Bottom Back Refresh