What's new

Chinese made bikes

I think I will go ride my tse250r or b200r coleman. Both bikes are still doing shake down runs. Just mild tuning so far. I was going to purchase an fse because it shares chassis parts with the tse. But I might cheap out and get a clone of a clone instead....templar or titan. I really dig the simplicity of modern off brand dirt bikes.

Is that from column A or column B? Don't forget your egg rolls
Idk just bikes that can ride up vertical columns. I dig Harleys but old parts might be be Taiwan teddy...which is fine if I don't have to clearance anything. How did swm end up with the nightster copy. There are alot of forgings in a rubber mount sporty frame. Hmm..I guess the tooling just magically appeared in ch eye nah one day. Sorry whole heartely but your world got sold out too!

Idk just bikes that can ride up vertical columns. I dig Harleys but old parts might be be Taiwan teddy...which is fine if I don't have to clearance anything. How did swm end up with the nightster copy. There are alot of forgings in a rubber mount sporty frame. Hmm..I guess the tooling just magically appeared in ch eye nah one day. Sorry whole heartely but your world got sold out too!
Nah

Dude get on the killswitch thread and big gov. I agree with you but I need to ride up or over anything. Shove flhtl, evosporty and rev tec softail owner. Your wisdom should be well used else where. Take care Mumphy!

I am always looking to score a Harley! Only 5 piece crank models no effing twin cam bs ...88 delphi maybe b motor 88 is cool. A space feame and sumo wheels maybe 320-350lbs.

I want performance mixed with ease of garage movement. Rigid mount sporties had a chance..and ring true to my heart. Huggers and lows are cool till some one puts chrome shit and forward controls. ...that is blasphemy beyond me climbing trees on a $600 tractor supply bike. I watched 1000s of factory Harleys get ruined by a chrome consultant and a buyer...to the American dream.

See wisdom makes me question life. I can build Harley cranks! Maybe a shovel front cylinder with a pan rear for the shits. Then go ride the TAT on a kickstart American rigid frame beauty. Uhh one of the 1st afer market accessories for a Harley was a skid plate. So ya paucho frame 60s case magneto...oh ya this not the Harley thread. Still bucket list rigid big twin vintage Harley on the TAT...I am selling myself..screw any non American bikes. But I want showa forks on that rigid build.

I think I will go ride my tse250r or b200r coleman. Both bikes are still doing shake down runs. Just mild tuning so far. I was going to purchase an fse because it shares chassis parts with the tse. But I might cheap out and get a clone of a clone instead....templar or titan. I really dig the simplicity of modern off brand dirt bikes.
I picked up a Templar X last June after looking at all of the usual small dualsports. Have to admit the bike has been quite enjoyable and certainly punches far above it's nearly absurd price point. The X model seems to be quite similar to the FSE with different plastics and KKE suspension.

I picked up a Templar X last June after looking at all of the usual small dualsports. Have to admit the bike has been quite enjoyable and certainly punches far above it's nearly absurd price point. The X model seems to be quite similar to the FSE with different plastics and KKE suspension.
Can you compare to any other bike. It looks like similar specs to the gpx bikes. I have been on the fence. Does the base model have aluminum rims.? The X model is a different bike. I ride alot on the street. So X model...but I like tight trails.

Kove 800X is a bike I’d really like to test.

1706025774562.png

Yes we have but they list only the 450 Rally, that should be available in a month.

What!! Might have to call Marty next week..I own a klr, dl1000, drz, rxv, tse, xt and tw....no!! A big bore bike can obsolete my whole herd? Hmm
I predicted this long ago. I like dealing with gpx. Takes mins and then wait a week. 7 days later rl shipping shows up in the middle of no where. I drop a 20 for a tip for lunch. Semi drivers mean more than dealers. Especially when the box is undamaged. Woo hoo! Thanx for helping me spend cash!!

Hands down the most fun bike I have owned. It has been 31 yrs later after romping a 1976 it400. The gpx is kinda amazing. Electric start and below idle pulling power with a top end hit..

Would I step up to a ktm..maybe. The tse250r is more than enough for now. A gear higher on log bumps has helped control mega launches.

20240127_124904.jpg

Can you compare to any other bike. It looks like similar specs to the gpx bikes. I have been on the fence. Does the base model have aluminum rims.? The X model is a different bike. I ride alot on the street. So X model...but I like tight trails.
I think the frame and motor are the same as the GPX and the rest is specific to each reseller. The Templar X is often ridden back to back with my Beta 300rr and honestly doesn't feel terrible in comparison accepting it is 80% cheaper. The suspension is adjustable and decent for dualsport or light singletrack, the motor is of course not comparable (50hp vs 20hp) but the frame geometry and general feel in the trails is completely acceptable. When you try to up your speed on the Templar you'll notice it's front heavy and not real happy being pushed but dial it back to dualsport territory and all is well.

I think the frame and motor are the same as the GPX and the rest is specific to each reseller. The Templar X is often ridden back to back with my Beta 300rr and honestly doesn't feel terrible in comparison accepting it is 80% cheaper. The suspension is adjustable and decent for dualsport or light singletrack, the motor is of course not comparable (50hp vs 20hp) but the frame geometry and general feel in the trails is completely acceptable. When you try to up your speed on the Templar you'll notice it's front heavy and not real happy being pushed but dial it back to dualsport territory and all is well.
Thanx! That is good info. I might go for the 5 speed non balanced for lighter weight and a shorter wheelbase. My use will be low speed trail breaking, single track and general fun. I have been finding that the templars are sometimes bought by ktm, husky and beta owners. I guess the ergos and style are similar.

I read on another forum that the manufacturer Zummav, purchased the frame design from KTM as they no longer use the older Husky designs and this frames geometry is the previous model Husky. How accurate this information is I have no idea but the geometry certainly feels modern.

Top Bottom Back Refresh