What's new

Post whatever picture you want.

I kinda like shoveling as well = just not that much all at one time.
The last pic is of the driveway - it's under there somewhere!
It looks different on a real screen vs. on my phone. That is some serious snow! I've never shoveled anything close to that.

Your driveway is amazing!

1712281579720.png

As usual, I took a Spring day to go check on the wife's favoritest swimming hole. In years past I wanted to make sure there was still enough water in the pond but this year, due to the drastic rise in global warming and the, all but, disappearance of the ice caps I was afraid that there would be no beach to sit on. Fortunately, my fears were unfounded as you can see in these photos.

My Kymco AK550 is in the foreground, trusty steed.
Loutsa 1 2024.jpg
Loutsa 2 2024.jpg

Ow! Fuck! Not sure how to slip on my glove without either passing out or puking. Converter dolly got away from me and smashed left thumb into the rear of truck.
20240415_062715.jpg
Ouch! Maybe you can wrap it with cause and electrical tape so it slides into your glove smoothly. I’ve used paper towel and electrical tape countless times as bandages.

Ouch! Maybe you can wrap it with cause and electrical tape so it slides into your glove smoothly. I’ve used paper towel and electrical tape countless times as bandages.
I tried that after uploading. Didn't slip into my glove and caused more pain. I rode without my left glove. The cool air helped with the pain.

I tried that after uploading. Didn't slip into my glove and caused more pain. I rode without my left glove. The cool air helped with the pain.
Watch out for the cool forced air and infection. Sucks to have to reopen a wound.

The blood will give your glove character. Might try a finger cut off a food glove. Dammed if you do or dont. Ha I ripped my whole nail off 8 months ago. Took 6 months to grow back

Last edited:
Top Bottom Back Refresh