What's new

Post whatever picture you want.

IMG_6668.jpeg

Now where exactly is that left rear Qtr Panel located at?
No offense, but it kills me when people say "left rear quarter panel" yet say "left front fender". Why don't we call all of them fenders or quarter panels? Because the quarter panel got its name from being part of the rear portion of the body while fenders can be unbolted. So "left quarter panel" automatically means left rear, "left fender" automatically means front despite us always adding the word "front".

It's like ATM machines. :rofl

[/rant]

No offense, but it kills me when people say "left rear quarter panel" yet say "left front fender". Why don't we call all of them fenders or quarter panels? Because the quarter panel got its name from being part of the rear portion of the body while fenders can be unbolted. So "left quarter panel" automatically means left rear, "left fender" automatically means front despite us always adding the word "front".

It's like ATM machines. :rofl

[/rant]
So how do you feel about hot water heaters?

So how do you feel about hot water heaters?
Great point, never seen one called a cold water heater but in fact that's what they are. Good one!

I'm gonna take my car with the smashed right rear quarter panel down to the ATM machine, put my PIN number in and get some cash out to buy some DC comics, some LCD displays, and some HIV virus meds while making sure they check the UPC code so I don't get overcharged. And then I might buy me a hot water heater if I got enough money left over. And that's an example of a few RAS syndromes... :lol3

Ah the memories- we did one for a nephew's birthday, he was 13 or so and our daughter about 9; he wanted dinosaurs vs ninjas so we set up a battle scene on the cake with a bunch of the figures (complete with ninja body parts in the t-rex jaws and lots of red icing), but much to his disgust we added a princess that the ninjas' were protecting. "Princesses ruin EVERYTHING" he yelled, and stormed off :rofl

Top Bottom Back Refresh