What's new

Post whatever picture you want.

gas on dummy.png

Disclaimer - not intended politically, just the freeze frame

ho.jpg

I should have mentioned that this is not me, it's my upstate SC friend at Barber doing a parade lap on his XL350. Wish I'd gotten to do it when I had my 450 there, found out about it too late

I've jumped a Gold Wing (the yellow whale to be exact) over railroad crossings on country roads many times at around 70 to 80 mph so I can relate to this, clearly made a long time ago

I've jumped a Gold Wing (the yellow whale to be exact) over railroad crossings on country roads many times at around 70 to 80 mph so I can relate to this, clearly made a long time ago

We had some pretty great RR crossings in central OH that you could float over at relatively low speeds. 40-45 MPH and you never felt the tracks. Back in the day, $50-100 beaters were a real thing, a bunch of us would buy one and do the crossings at a much higher rate of speed, usually until the car no longer ran. Another one of those "it's a wonder I'm still alive" activities...

We had some pretty great RR crossings in central OH that you could float over at relatively low speeds. 40-45 MPH and you never felt the tracks. Back in the day, $50-100 beaters were a real thing, a bunch of us would buy one and do the crossings at a much higher rate of speed, usually until the car no longer ran. Another one of those "it's a wonder I'm still alive" activities...
Survival test.

Look in the background, Mitzel Builders is from my old hometown, Mandan ND. A shout out and Hi to LeeRoy Mitzel and crew.

Top Bottom Back Refresh