What's new

Post your Harleys!

Beautiful bike. Looks a lot like the Icon that people are paying a lot of money for.
I don't know about pay a lot of money. You can still pickup shovel heads for under $4k. Which is what I did, it was in running condition. I rode it for months before tearing it down. It was the ugliest paint job I've ever seen. Green and orange. But it was all original tins, frame and engine. I don't have pics, the thumb drive I had them on crapped out. I started looking at panheads. They are going for $15k to 25k and above. So now I'm looking at early 70s CB350s😁

I owned this one for three years, it was a nice bike, and then got the new bike itch. I wouldn't mind owning a Harley again someday.

1646148047303.png

1646148060245.png

1646148086045.png

Did a week long tour with a guy on a KLX650, we were certainly the odd couple! Skinny guy on a fat Hog, fat guy on a skinny KLX lol.
1646148138474.png

I don't know about pay a lot of money. You can still pickup shovel heads for under $4k. Which is what I did, it was in running condition. I rode it for months before tearing it down. It was the ugliest paint job I've ever seen. Green and orange. But it was all original tins, frame and engine. I don't have pics, the thumb drive I had them on crapped out. I started looking at panheads. They are going for $15k to 25k and above. So now I'm looking at early 70s CB350s😁
I wasn’t very clear. I meant the Icon series Electra Glide that was produced last year.

5B305022-262F-4DF3-9AD5-2F6AFDAF51B5.jpeg

I wasn’t very clear. I meant the Icon series Electra Glide that was produced last year.

5B305022-262F-4DF3-9AD5-2F6AFDAF51B5.jpeg
I don't get that look. Seems they just added off the shelf fairing and bags and cheeped out on the paint. :dunno
I kind of agree. I like the setup, but would like to see something to tie in the colors. Even if it was just some wide blue stripes on the fairing and bags. Even better would be to paint those parts just like the tank, with a black lower, blue upper, and the pinstripe treatment in the middle.

When I got the Ultra last year I wanted to add some farkles to it. I got a set of V&H twin slash slip ons for it to replace the stockers. I wasn't real thrilled with how they sounded. Over the winter I did a cat-ectomy on the header pipes and it did make the V&H pipes sound better, but too loud for touring. The only reason for the cat-ectomy was the heat. The TC 103 is very lean and heat producing from the factory. Today I though that the stock mufflers might sound better with the cat out. I put them back on, and I think I like it better.

DSC_0068 (2).JPG

Top Bottom Back Refresh